I'm going from killing weed to growing it

MaximumGROW

I use to farm about 7000 agrees of rice and have killed my shair of bad grows on the land i was farming, but this takes txhe cake.
Ihave a type of eplepsy and with the use of pot have went from 6 meds to1 med. I live in Colorado so my fist system is a 8x8x8 room.
Im growing a deep water system and in my fist week of flower and my water temps are spiking to 73. humi

:welcome: @MaximumGROW
my attempt at DWC didn't work out, from my learnign you want to bring your res temp down. AC would help

Welcome @MaximumGROW!

Are you using anything to keep the biological film/growth from happening in your setup? Z7/Z9, Hydroguard, and Hygrozyme are all good to keep the goopies away. I’ve even heard of people using hydrogen peroxide and/or small amounts of bleach, although I’m not that familiar with these two. As long as you have something to keep the funky stuff from growing 73F shouldn’t be that big of a concern, as long as it doesn’t get much warmer than that.

Welcome @MaximumGROW!

Are you using anything to keep the biological film/growth from happening in your setup? Z7/Z9, Hydroguard, and Hygrozyme are all good to keep the goopies away. I’ve even heard of people using hydrogen peroxide and/or small amounts of bleach, although I’m not that familiar with these two. As long as you have something to keep the funky stuff from growing 73F shouldn’t be that big of a concern, as long as it doesn’t get much warmer than that.
im going to haveto do something, that is a good starting point. thanks

Welcome @MaximumGROW, we're glad you are here! I mostly grow, but been known to kill! I dabbled in hydro...that's some science shit right there! CHeers mate, good luck! :yahoo:

I don’t tell people what my temperatures are in rdwc just because it’s highly not recommended and I don’t want people thinking that they can do it. Let’s just say my water runs warm but as long as you use something and do weekly water changes you’ll be doing great.

FYI I had my cloner running at 87-90F with only Hydroguard and it was doing ok. Absolutely not recommended but manageable if needed. :rofl:
7DA06BDC-D76B-4572-8AB9-9E746F605989.jpeg

3B5318AD-5F71-4FBF-A63D-42C78FCD6165.jpeg

6404AB38-D992-44E1-931B-A29865EE15FA.jpeg

I don’t tell people what my temperatures are in rdwc just because it’s highly not recommended and I don’t want people thinking that they can do it. Let’s just say my water runs warm but as long as you use something and do weekly water changes you’ll be doing great.

FYI I had my cloner running at 87-90F with only Hydroguard and it was doing ok. Absolutely not recommended but manageable if needed. :rofl:
7DA06BDC-D76B-4572-8AB9-9E746F605989.jpeg

3B5318AD-5F71-4FBF-A63D-42C78FCD6165.jpeg

6404AB38-D992-44E1-931B-A29865EE15FA.jpeg

[/

so I could not afford to run a ac, i wrapped the tank and put a insulated foil (to cool the water), I also made a tank out of the room. It allows me to add ice in the daylight which is there bed time. As a side effect I can pump out water, check temps, ph, and ppm without bothering the plants

Back
Top Bottom