I'm Trying To Grow Pound Plants

i read about nine pages into the thread. she reccomends at least two ozs, i dont know if i will do that much but maybe try a half and see what happens.
You should do alright. Your training will assist in penetration. I forgot what nutrients youre using. Its a bit early to speculate on your yield, but your off to a good start.

I dont see why you would need ounces. Im curious to hear what you think.

You should do alright. Your training will assist in penetration. I forgot what nutrients youre using. Its a bit early to speculate on your yield, but your off to a good start.

I dont see why you would need ounces. Im curious to hear what you think.
she reccomended having to use a zip and a half to two zips in order to get the “juices” flowing in the center of the cob roll. if its smaller it wouldnt have the same effect or something of the sort.

its lights out for the girl, i watered and gave half strength feeding, first watering in the 10 gallon, took 4 gallons of water to get some runoff jeesus lol.
the plant wasnt doing much over the last week( i was assuming it was growing roots where i cant see) but today i am getting the fresh shoots spouting off nicely after i got back from work. hoping nothing messed up with what i fed it. im using biocanna organic nute. i have thw whole line so i fed it wiyh that, and also a qyarter strengh silica blast and quarter strength big bloom for some micros. also added some em1 straight from the bottle with the biocanna mix

she reccomended having to use a zip and a half to two zips in order to get the “juices” flowing in the center of the cob roll. if its smaller it wouldnt have the same effect or something of the sort.

its lights out for the girl, i watered and gave half strength feeding, first watering in the 10 gallon, took 4 gallons of water to get some runoff jeesus lol.
the plant wasnt doing much over the last week( i was assuming it was growing roots where i cant see) but today i am getting the fresh shoots spouting off nicely after i got back from work. hoping nothing messed up with what i fed it. im using biocanna organic nute. i have thw whole line so i fed it wiyh that, and also a qyarter strengh silica blast and quarter strength big bloom for some micros. also added some em1 straight from the bottle with the biocanna mix
Looks good. Two things... when using Silica products double check the Ph before you add it. Armor Si a Silica from GH will give a Ph as high as 11. and the other item... never mix other nutes with Silica. I feed everytime i water. Silica will be the only thing i add when i use it

Looks good. Two things... when using Silica products double check the Ph before you add it. Armor Si a Silica from GH will give a Ph as high as 11. and the other item... never mix other nutes with Silica. I feed everytime i water. Silica will be the only thing i add when i use it

ok, what i did was mixed
-one gallon with silica blast and big bloom and calmag
-one gallon with the full dose of biocanna nutes
-2 gallons of plain tap water

i phed everything to 6, let it sit for a half hour and then double checked ph (all were still at 6)
then i SLOWLY watered, it took about an hour while i smoked a joint and gave her a quart or so at a time

it was my first feeding/watering since transplnt so i wanted to give her everyything, next will be plain tap water, then biocanna nutes, then water with the silica blast,calmag and big bloom again. does that sound ok?

i was worried that i was going to wake up to nute burn or something else, but this morning looks like she is going strong!

new pictures today

also i dont know, i might not be able to wait to get the lb plant, the two white rhinos are getting really big for the 1 gallon smart pots they are in, i might have to put this gg plant into flowering sooner than later because of lack of space for the white rhinos.
i gotta make a plan to get a handle on things, wish i just had a bigger tent, bigger apartment, my place is tiny, im basically living in the plants house, the veg area lights wake me up in the morning for christs sake

one of the end nodes is growing EXTREMELY SLOW, only worry i have so far, its been almost two weeks and its hardly grown, is it from too much training maybe?
its on the end of the plant and the rest of the nodes before it are growing nicely, i wonder if this is a sign of not enough notrogen to keep getting bigger? wtf?

its the node on the right end on the first picture in the post above

ok, what i did was mixed
-one gallon with silica blast and big bloom and calmag
-one gallon with the full dose of biocanna nutes
-2 gallons of plain tap water

i phed everything to 6, let it sit for a half hour and then double checked ph (all were still at 6)
then i SLOWLY watered, it took about an hour while i smoked a joint and gave her a quart or so at a time

it was my first feeding/watering since transplnt so i wanted to give her everyything, next will be plain tap water, then biocanna nutes, then water with the silica blast,calmag and big bloom again. does that sound ok?

i was worried that i was going to wake up to nute burn or something else, but this morning looks like she is going strong!

new pictures today

Youll be ok. Its just something to think about. Not all nutrients play nice together, which is why some come in different bottles. Silica, and Calcium for that matter are two that need to be used alone. They clash with other nutes leaving their strength compromised due to lockout conditions. If you can add these two items by themselves you will see better results.

Youll be ok. Its just something to think about. Not all nutrients play nice together, which is why some come in different bottles. Silica, and Calcium for that matter are two that need to be used alone. They clash with other nutes leaving their strength compromised due to lockout conditions. If you can add these two items by themselves you will see better results.
sheeeeet i hope it didnt mess the plant up adding both at the same time

one of the end nodes is growing EXTREMELY SLOW, only worry i have so far, its been almost two weeks and its hardly grown, is it from too much training maybe?
its on the end of the plant and the rest of the nodes before it are growing nicely, i wonder if this is a sign of not enough notrogen to keep getting bigger? wtf?

its the node on the right end on the first picture in the post above
Thats kinda wierd. If it were a nutrient issue it would be a systemic problem not one affecting one node. If your leaves are changing color just in the top or bottom growth it usually means a nutrient issue. Watch the new growth at the node. if it looks like the new leaves are dieing then you may have an issue, i wouldnt do anything about it right now. The rest looks great. The extensive training may be to blame, i honestly dont know.

sheeeeet i hope it didnt mess the plant up adding both at the same time
Nah, just something to think about. If you had a Calcium problem and always mixed Calcium with your main nutrients you might wonder why your plants arent getting better.

Just curious. What was your PH before you ph'ed the silica nutrients. I forgot to Ph my Silica the last time i used it. Not a huge problem with Silica Blast, i have a Silica product that doesnt change the Ph at all, but its for hydro. But, like i was saying some silicas could be a problem

I wanted to share what im growing. This is 5 plants (Strawberry Banana) 4 under HPS, 1 in a 3x3 closet u der LED. 4 weeks into flower, got about a month to go. Ive never used HPS before. I wanted to see the difference between HPS and LED.

These pictures were taken at night if they look a little strange. The HPS has a strong yellow color

Thats kinda wierd. If it were a nutrient issue it would be a systemic problem not one affecting one node. If your leaves are changing color just in the top or bottom growth it usually means a nutrient issue. Watch the new growth at the node. if it looks like the new leaves are dieing then you may have an issue, i wouldnt do anything about it right now. The rest looks great. The extensive training may be to blame, i honestly dont know.
i had that side pinned down pretty good, and it was also topped ( following mainline method) i have noticed in the last two days the node has finally been starting to grow after i let up on the pindown, i am hoping when i get back from work today the new growth will have started to open up, im thinking maybe i had it pinned down so much it was inhibiting water/nute to that end maybe, other than that plant is looking good, i re trained some of the new nodes today and im getting alot of healthy good growth now, except for that one spot

Nah, just something to think about. If you had a Calcium problem and always mixed Calcium with your main nutrients you might wonder why your plants arent getting better.

Just curious. What was your PH before you ph'ed the silica nutrients. I forgot to Ph my Silica the last time i used it. Not a huge problem with Silica Blast, i have a Silica product that doesnt change the Ph at all, but its for hydro. But, like i was saying some silicas could be a problem
my tap water after being bubbled for 48 hours is 7.4-7.5
after i added silica blast, ff big bloom and calmag+ it was 6.4 i phed it down to 6.0 after adding those nutrients

I wanted to share what im growing. This is 5 plants (Strawberry Banana) 4 under HPS, 1 in a 3x3 closet u der LED. 4 weeks into flower, got about a month to go. Ive never used HPS before. I wanted to see the difference between HPS and LED.

These pictures were taken at night if they look a little strange. The HPS has a strong yellow color
thats so awesome to have that many plants, i finally have a decent job this year so my next life goal is just saving money for a 2 bedroom so i can dedicate an entire room to growing, this tent is literally in a halfcloset in my lviing room next to the tv.
gotta start somewhere though, if i can produce a decent amount of flower i can supplement my income enough to gtfo of the apartment im in now

my tap water after being bubbled for 48 hours is 7.4-7.5
after i added silica blast, ff big bloom and calmag+ it was 6.4 i phed it down to 6.0 after adding those nutrients
Thats almost perfect by itself. You have nothing to worry about. You just need to watch for big swings in Ph. In hydro its more important, but with soil, the soil itself "buffers" the peaks and valleys making things easier on you.

I think your goofy node just needs some time

thats so awesome to have that many plants, i finally have a decent job this year so my next life goal is just saving money for a 2 bedroom so i can dedicate an entire room to growing, this tent is literally in a halfcloset in my lviing room next to the tv.
gotta start somewhere though, if i can produce a decent amount of flower i can supplement my income enough to gtfo of the apartment im in now
I like the way you think. I started in the closet i spoke of earlier. My biggest issue was affording the lights for a larger space

Thats almost perfect by itself. You have nothing to worry about. You just need to watch for big swings in Ph. In hydro its more important, but with soil, the soil itself "buffers" the peaks and valleys making things easier on you.

I think your goofy node just needs some time
im growing in hydro though, its a soilless peat/coco medium, bag says its adjusted to 5.8-6.2 so i always adjust to 6.0 going in

im growing in hydro though, its a soilless peat/coco medium, bag says its adjusted to 5.8-6.2 so i always adjust to 6.0 going in
Sorry, i read your thread, but I smoke pot. i was busy looking at the pictures. You will be fine

Yeah when you mix it all up, mix the silica first alone with the plain water and get it really shaken in really well. Then add any calimag and mix, then add other nutes one at a time and mix well before each addition and you should be good with it all mixing and not locking out.

Back
Top Bottom