20190219_115250.jpg
20190219_115250.jpg

This is a 2 gal bell pot transplant to 5 gal then 15 gal
The rule is 1 oz per gal you will need 15 gal

Attachments

• 20190219_114945-1.jpg
    20190219_114945-1.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 72
You will need two 600 watt lights three feet apart 18 inches away . keep the plant in the cross light center.
10 50 10 feed at transplant
20 10 10 feed 2 times week
Calmag and bio feed every feeding
Put 1/3 pea stone in soil mix
If using air pot you will need 25 gal pot.

Attachments

• 20190211_111843-1.jpg
    20190211_111843-1.jpg
    786.8 KB · Views: 133
Keep super cropping and manifolding until you have a 6 feet dia.
Then then let her grow up 20 inches taller
Then put her in flower .
Then follow the flower feeding from any good feed for a plant that big.
Where did you get all your info?

20190221_142055.jpg

I super cropped in 1/2 bags at about 2 feet
I then transplant into a 2 to 3 gal pot do not put the transplant perpendicular. Put the Transplant in at 25 deg with the super cropped
20190221_142740.jpg

Now you start to training. Bend the branches to grow in a circle. Keep pushing them down. Top them at the 8 th node.
Transplant 1/2 cup 1/2 gal. 25 deg angle 2gal to 5 gal to the last pot 15 gal or bigger.
Transplant alway give fresh soil mix the roots grow into new living soil .

Now you start to training. Bend the branches to grow in a circle. Keep pushing them down. Top them at the 8 th node.
Transplant 1/2 cup 1/2 gal. 25 deg angle 2gal to 5 gal to the last pot 15 gal or bigger.
Transplant alway give fresh soil mix the roots grow into new living soil .
Seriously, where did you get you info?

But some of what hes saying is crap, and it isnt fair to you if you want to learn

yeah definitely not following his method, but i dont mind because it goes to show even though im a noob i think im understanding growing a little more than this guy might be :yahoo::laughtwo::nervous-guy:

anyways, so i transplanted into the 10 gallon smart pot on saturday night ( or maybe sunday i dont remember lol) and havent given the plant any major feeding or anything, i did use a gallon of water when transplanting to water around the edges of the pot, hopefully causing the plant to expand its roots outwards in search of water :thumb:

this sunday it will be one week and i will give a normal dose of nutes, i also did i few teaspoons of fox farm happy frog all purpose fertilizer, and a nitrogen supplement into the top layer of medium so hopefully that will start giving the plants a little boost as well when i feed on sunday

so this is a picture from last week

and this is from today

so we are getting somewhere, i am done topping and/or stressing the plant the final mainline form is all set, im hoping in the next couple weeks the plant will really take off with the exponential growth now that the roots will have plenty of grow room.
the plant looks bigger in the picture than it seems, if i started flowering today i would have 24 colas.

i am still going to lst some tops as the plant grows, im kinda waiting for the stems to “harden up” and get thicker.

all in all it seems like the mainline definitely stalls on growth 2-3 weeks.
the plant is now at day 53 from seed
what do you think lmk, thanks

yeah definitely not following his method, but i dont mind because it goes to show even though im a noob i think im understanding growing a little more than this guy might be :yahoo::laughtwo::nervous-guy:

anyways, so i transplanted into the 10 gallon smart pot on saturday night ( or maybe sunday i dont remember lol) and havent given the plant any major feeding or anything, i did use a gallon of water when transplanting to water around the edges of the pot, hopefully causing the plant to expand its roots outwards in search of water :thumb:

this sunday it will be one week and i will give a normal dose of nutes, i also did i few teaspoons of fox farm happy frog all purpose fertilizer, and a nitrogen supplement into the top layer of medium so hopefully that will start giving the plants a little boost as well when i feed on sunday

image.jpg

so this is a picture from last week

0382C0AC-65F0-4F1E-93ED-F16C81A14AB9.jpeg

and this is from today

C415F6C0-0BB8-408E-867A-8A727989D7C6.jpeg

so we are getting somewhere, i am done topping and/or stressing the plant the final mainline form is all set, im hoping in the next couple weeks the plant will really take off with the exponential growth now that the roots will have plenty of grow room.
the plant looks bigger in the picture than it seems, if i started flowering today i would have 24 colas.

i am still going to lst some tops as the plant grows, im kinda waiting for the stems to “harden up” and get thicker.

all in all it seems like the mainline definitely stalls on growth 2-3 weeks.
the plant is now at day 53 from seed
what do you think lmk, thanks

Im not trying to be a jerk, i apologize to you if what i said was a little harsh. It just bugs me when people make stuff up, and share it with new folks. Youll see this quite a bit, especially when you have been at it a while.

So, he says you need to grow a 6 foot plant AND THEN grow it another 20 inches. That would definately do it, but its unrealistic Most indicas and hybrid plants will never do that indoors no matter how long you veg, so that leaves only sativas with their long flowertime. But consider the size of a plant like that... 4.5 feet in height (very conservative) for a 6 foot diameter plant, plus 20 inches, and then 24 inches for lights. No word at all about a SCROG Kinda silly. And what would the veg time be? Granted a sativa will give you some size, but wrestling with a plant like that for that long wouldnt do you any favors.

You asked for real world info. Id like to try to give that to you. My recommendation was hydro because you wont have to jump through hoops for a big plant, and it wont take too long. If you have the time study up on RDWC and you can EASILY break a pound.

Your on the right track. Your plant looks great, and theres no doubt your labor will be rewarded. Keep it up.

Im not trying to be a jerk, i apologize to you if what i said was a little harsh. It just bugs me when people make stuff up, and share it with new folks. Youll see this quite a bit, especially when you have been at it a while.

So, he says you need to grow a 6 foot plant AND THEN grow it another 20 inches. That would definately do it, but its unrealistic Most indicas and hybrid plants will never do that indoors no matter how long you veg, so that leaves only sativas with their long flowertime. But consider the size of a plant like that... 4.5 feet in height (very conservative) for a 6 foot diameter plant, plus 20 inches, and then 24 inches for lights. No word at all about a SCROG Kinda silly. And what would the veg time be? Granted a sativa will give you some size, but wrestling with a plant like that for that long wouldnt do you any favors.

You asked for real world info. Id like to try to give that to you. My recommendation was hydro because you wont have to jump through hoops for a big plant, and it wont take too long. If you have the time study up on RDWC and you can EASILY break a pound.

Your on the right track. Your plant looks great, and theres no doubt your labor will be rewarded. Keep it up.
lmaooo i know what you mean, my tent is only 2.5 x 2.5 so he definitely didnt read my OP. not sure what trick he has up his sleeve for me to grow a 6ft wide plant in a 2.5 ft tent :laughtwo::nervous-guy::laugh:

Ive had cob bud from Sweet Sue met her last year. I have to say that i didnt see any benefit from it at all, tastes like pee, it isn't stronger. Its interesting, but i would never waste any top shelf on making cobs... just my opinion
Lol gross man. Though I love piss as much as the next guy, prob just stick with the good tasting incredible weed, concentrates, edibles, etc..

Lol gross man. Though I love piss as much as the next guy, prob just stick with the good tasting incredible weed, concentrates, edibles, etc..

Haha. Yeah, i feel bad about dissing Sues goods, but... im with you.

Though I love piss as much as the next guy,

Uh... Er... YIKES!

I hope you just accidentally deleted a few words, specifically: "...which is to say, not even a tiny little bit."

If not... Lie to me.

Uh... Er... YIKES!

I hope you just accidentally deleted a few words, specifically: "...which is to say, not even a tiny little bit."

If not... Lie to me.
well either way im going to try to cob a small amount and check it out for myself, when i read that it was like the first time getting stoned, i was caught in the thread lol

well either way im going to try to cob a small amount and check it out for myself, when i read that it was like the first time getting stoned, i was caught in the thread lol
You SHOULD try it. Maybe you will see something we havent. Listening to Sue it sounds like something really special. its possible i got a bad batch. Who knows, but i wish you luck. At the very least its a novel aspect of what we do. I tell you what, it makes excellent conversation between friends when shared

You SHOULD try it. Maybe you will see something we havent. Listening to Sue it sounds like something really special. its possible i got a bad batch. Who knows, but i wish you luck. At the very least its a novel aspect of what we do. I tell you what, it makes excellent conversation between friends when shared
i read about nine pages into the thread. she reccomends at least two ozs, i dont know if i will do that much but maybe try a half and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom