Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

The first week i let the pots dry out and i didnt account for the vk being in a slightly smaller pot so she got a little too dry and it stunted her growth. Shes bouncing back though hopefully they like the feeding i gave them.. wonder what they will look like sunday night! Had a mishap with the water and added too much ph down.. so i had to dump it and get more water from the jug i have bubbling for my ladies in flower tomorrow. Added more in the jug since i am flushing them they need the extra water. I fed them at 6.3 ph. The lower ph is good for them early on i think and you raise it slowly as they grow.. up to 6.8 ph in flower. Didnt ph my water for the first three months of my first grow and all new growth was always light green or yellowish due to them getting no iron from the ph being too high. Very thin branches and stalks too until i fixed the issue. These ladies look a lot healthier so far.. i was just giving my first ladies straight tap water too and the ph of that is around 7.5-8 lol ive come so far! .
Toast, that's why you had your first grow, to learn how to best play with the girls on this one! :bravo:

And now that a few of us are here, it's time to pass around the canna-fudge. Go easy on it though, one square will screw aup ywer tyiping

IMG_241124.JPG

Ooo thanks for bringing some snacks snarly.. the perfect treat for the occasion or any occasion really lol glad everyone is here! Usually i feel a lot of pressure with a group of people watching but not so much when its all of you guys! Seems like they enjoyed the feeding i think im gonna stop foliar spraying them everyday now that the roots are developed more. They look happy today but maybe a little droopy as well. I think i need to water a little more.
420-magazine-mobile1215390542.jpg

Yea i dont read disclaimers i just dive in baby! Lol i was wrong about the water.. looks like they get droopy after i water them. They were perky as all hell in yesterday's pics then today they look so sad, i didnt realize. Maybe the feeding wasnt good for them, im not sure its too soon to tell. Should have watered tomorrow and waited a full five days. Really grasping on how often i need to water this grow. Gonna get it down good guys. Damn this still is so fun and exciting, i dont think ill ever get bored doing this! . . .

Back
Top Bottom