Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

The girls are definitely growing.. i have been pushing the leaves down to encourage inner growth to start forming and in a few days its began lol they responded quickly and the vk is catching up now. Cant wait to get them in the tent in the next few weeks.. they will be in paradise! . .
Before pushing the leaves down
420-magazine-mobile754597984.jpg

420-magazine-mobile73435973.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1784695096.jpg

After
420-magazine-mobile372863632.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1074695439.jpg

New inner growth forming from pushing the leaves down
420-magazine-mobile1999098923.jpg

Sprayed em with water from the last watering so the leaves dont get too dry under those hot lights
420-magazine-mobile422769090.jpg

I do the same thing brotha. It works great. Once those lowers catch up you can really make yourself a big old bowl. You gonna top?

Hey toast? Can you explain what you mean by "pushing the leaves down" ?
It doesn't appear that you are LST'ing.
Thanks bro!
I think he is referring to tucking the leaves down to expose the new growth to light .. I could be wrong though. .

Hey toast? Can you explain what you mean by "pushing the leaves down" ?
It doesn't appear that you are LST'ing.
Thanks bro!

I think toast and I are doing the same thing. Pulling down the fan leaves so they are at a 90 from the stem. Pulls the leaves away from the stem and out like a table. This exposes the undernodes. That's what I've been doing and they look the same after.

Here is hopefully a better explaination of what im doing.. what im doing isnt complicated at all. I just literally take two fingers and push down on the fan leaves to where they are u shaped and when you let go of them they should be droopy cause you have flexed the little fibers in the stem causing it to weaken. It opens up that spot between the fan leaf stem and the stalk so that new growth starts. Yes that is why the new growth is there in between the stalk and the fan leaf stem.. otherwise there would be nothing that grows there it just keeps growing up like a christmas tree. I let them grow like that at the beggining of my last grow for like a whole month or so, i didnt have any inner growth until i started doing this. Lets call it the inner growth ignition method. Lol
420-magazine-mobile1618820059.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2142796682.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1124334317.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1906042668.jpg

420-magazine-mobile100180484.jpg

Once the new growth starts stop doing this otherwise it will make your plants look really sad looking cause they are tired from all that bending. Another thing that happened my first grow. This is the last time ill do it, i wasnt going to again but i had to try to have some good examples for you guys. Also for a credit mention, i got this idea from growweedeasy.com as well as most of my other first grow methods. Its a great place for beginners. I hope this better explains what i am doing!

Here is hopefully a better explaination of what im doing.. what im doing isnt complicated at all. I just literally take two fingers and push down on the fan leaves to where they are u shaped and when you let go of them they should be droopy cause you have flexed the little fibers in the stem causing it to weaken. It opens up that spot between the fan leaf stem and the stalk so that new growth starts. Yes that is why the new growth is there in between the stalk and the fan leaf stem.. otherwise there would be nothing that grows there it just keeps growing up like a christmas tree. I let them grow like that at the beggining of my last grow for like a whole month or so, i didnt have any inner growth until i started doing this. Lets call it the inner growth ignition method. Lol
Once the new growth starts stop doing this otherwise it will make your plants look really sad looking cause they are tired from all that bending. Another thing that happened my first grow. This is the last time ill do it, i wasnt going to again but i had to try to have some good examples for you guys. Also for a credit mention, i got this idea from growweedeasy.com as well as most of my other first grow methods. Its a great place for beginners. I hope this better explains what i am doing!
Thanks so much, toast. Honestly, I must be living under a rock, because I have never seen this before. I'm going to try this as soon as I get another veg going! I had to blog this so I won't forget it!
:thumb:

Haha thanks guys.. im glad you guys are wanting to try it out that's pretty cool!! It works well i promise you and its just meant to jump start the inner growth, nothing more. so when i said droopy i didnt mean this droopy lol! Accidentally let her completely dry out and she was about toasted.. knew she was close and i should have checked this morning but was distracted cause of the harvest. Thankfully i checked her tonight.. poor little bulkie. .
420-magazine-mobile1107351031.jpg

420-magazine-mobile445607059.jpg

420-magazine-mobile86877384.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1266723075.jpg

Oops lol

Hey toast! The ladies are looking mighty fine this am, we do something similar except we spread the new growth at the apex it helps crank out tight nodes. Our bottom growth always grows so well in the cabs. Topped the jack and the two new tops are growing slower than the sides are now and I have to dig to find em lol. It's a good technique you will have a nice shrub

Yes your plants grow amazingly in those cabs.. hope my ladies look like those compact beauties in a month! Well it sorta was on purpose but with these tiny pots you gotta be ontop of it otherwise that extra day and they are hurting if you forget about it. This would be the second time ive let the pots go to dry.. once with each plant so far lol shes looking nice and happy again today though.. poor little thirsty lady! Love how they perk right up!
420-magazine-mobile735101750.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1005551484.jpg

Back
Top Bottom