In The Garden With Bong Hit

bong hit

420 Member
Hi folks. I figured I'd join in and share a bit.

Older than most, I've been at this game for over 30 years now. Lotsa changes. Lotsa clowns. And now, lotsa experts. All you can do is roll with it.

Ran commercially/hid in the shadows for many years pre-legality. Such a profitable time. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Once CO went legal...yeah...everything changed big time. Corporate pot vs. mom and pop crafted/loved on pot. Nah. no thanks. Now I just do my own thing. Life is too short to live it all noided out. Been there, did that. Paranoia doesn't pay enough anymore for me to give it any berth. I just do what I want/need to do and ignore their BS/plant counts/etc.

I've ran most of the different set ups over the years according to needs. Soil, Ebb/Flow/DWC/RDWC/NFT/Aeroponics/Under Current/etc. Ditto on using ferts. I've use a bunch of 'em. I'm always playing Mad Scientist.

My main focus these days is outdoors. I ran clones indoors for over 25 years. Started running seeds 7-8 years ago...and am still at it but may switch back to clones @ some point. Seeds are fun but the keeper ratios have fallen greatly from the old days, IMO. It's all good...it's just not that special/individualistic/etc. If you ever saw a SSSC catalog of old...you'd know what I'm talking about. All sorts of different looking plants. not the same plant over and over and over again.

The situation right now:

Strain/s: HSC Hella Jelly, Bob's Slymer, Cherry Creme Canoli, Snowbound, Enke's Realm, Sugar Asssassin, Rainbow Slices, Melonsicle and Pisthash. Then first 4 are currently @ 7 weeks. The remainder are at 3 weeks.
Genetic Makeup: Your guess is as good as mine with these poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly "hybrids"
Pot/Bucket Size: 2 Gallon
Tent Size: 4' x 4', 3 x 3 laid on it's side for veg.
Grow Space: In my garage
How Many Plants: too many
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Flowering, clones
Medium: Some are psuedo-hempy's, some are just in Roots 707.
Lights: LED
Nutrients: RAW NPK All-in-one grow for veg...Floranova bloom, Liquid KoolBloom in flower
Room/Tent Temperature: Garage is 50F. Tent is 70's. Heated @ night.
Relative Humidity: 40% via a dehumidifier in the tent.
Media/Res PH: 5.5-6.5. Source water is over 8.0
Pests: None
Watering: Once Daily
DSC_4232.JPG

DSC_4231.JPG

Thanks for stoppin in!

You've piqued my interest.

Nothing incredibly special. I basically had some buckets that were drilled out for an old Ebb and Grow hydro system...so no real reservoir available ala a hempy... but I put some landscape cloth on the bottom of the bucket and packed the bottom tight with wet perlite and then did a 70/30 mix of perlite and Roots 707 up top. They need watered every 2 days and go through a severe wet/dry in that timeframe. They seem to love it. The fabric definitely helps keep the roots moisture laden but not in standing water. Seriously giving thought to doing a few outdoor hempy's in big buckets this season to see what happens.

Super slow to no go in here...again. LOL.

I appreciate the peeks folks...but with so very little interest overall...it isn't worth my time to update a grow journal or beg for responses here.

My grow is complete!

Super slow to no go in here...again. LOL.

I appreciate the peeks folks...but with so very little interest overall...it isn't worth my time to update a grow journal or beg for responses here.

My grow is complete!
Are you keeping a journal for anyone other than yourself? I thought a journal was for data logging and sharing ideas and solutions to the community?

I'm only here to help but I personally couldn't care less if people show interest or not in my own journal? A community is a place to share and give something positive back to the community, not a pat on the back contest?

My two cents.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom