InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Your plants look great shed like always. :)
Sorry to hear about this hit-and-run thing turning out real ugly for ya. Lawsuits are pretty high over there?
Always, but the trouble is this isn't a lawsuit. It's with the police and could turn into a criminal case if they decide to file it. I'm trying to short circuit that with facts. They don't always matter and that's the big concern.

Plants look good! Autos will be autos :rolleyes: I think they are a mixed bag and so it’s like buying a surprise bag with my experience anyways. I hope the legal stuff gets squared away, shitty you have to even invest energy into this!!

Positive vibes sent from up North :green_heart:

Plants look good! Autos will be autos :rolleyes: I think they are a mixed bag and so it’s like buying a surprise bag with my experience anyways. I hope the legal stuff gets squared away, shitty you have to even invest energy into this!! Positive vibes sent from up North :green_heart:
Thanks newty! I'm taking all the positive vibes I can from all points on the globe :). I've never had this tap root issue before so I don't know what's up but I'll drop another Blue Treacle (besides the one I left drying out in the bowl on the DVR next to the Narcotic Kush :oops:. Completely forgot about them with everything else I had going on.

You want to know about clones o_Oo_O
06201A09-2CAD-495E-9252-7220C518C384.jpeg

Nothing about weed yet:D

Oh man! Been there:) just keep dropping them and when you run out try Mephisto Genetics I hear their autos are thebomb.com

That’s where I’ll be shopping next, they have a brand new Canada Store but based out of the USA
Thanks newty, I'll keep them in mind when I start looking again.
Sorry to hear about the stresses of life weighing on you buddy! Speaking positive things for you!
I appreciate that Magoo. Trying to keep my chin up.
You want to know about clones o_Oo_O
Nothing about weed yet:D
Describing is easy, it's rooting that's hard!

I see what you did there!

I have some 91% that I use for cleaning. It was 19 bucks for 6 quarts.
I got 91 % Walmart big bottle for 6$

Has anyone tried Chemdawg from Humboldt?
I have it in tent right now waiting for her to amber up some hope cool Cher I screwed up on her due to work and busy. But brought it indoor and caught in time I think

I can tell the density is there , the froth there. And she stacks . Your going to love the aroma off her as well.

Monday and this hit-and-run thing is bumming me out. I spoke to an attorney this morning who basically said it they have my license plate then it doesn't matter that the make and model of the car are wrong. And if this kid happens to pick my daughter's pic out of a photo lineup then who knows what comes next. I'm beginning to feel like I'm in a Kafka novel.

Let me give you some plant pics since that's what is supposed to happen.

Blue Treacle Freacle:

Amphetamine Auto day 23!

AK-47 clone 1.1.1.1.1:

Sour G clone 1.1:

Both of these need to be trimmed bigly...wish I could clone :confused:.

AK-47 getting a little bit of bud rot that I cut away. Not seeing any seed things yet so I'm doubtful:

What's left of Sour G. I took off a few branches this morning and froze the fading buds:

That's my update for the day. Trying to pick a lawyer at this point.

Has to say this but your plants seem irrelevant to me at this point and challenge in life bud.

I had to hear this is happening to such a good person.

I really hope the truth comes out and set you free. God works in mysterious ways I truly believe it. Sometime we say things happen for a reason but we don’t undertans why? I’m sure later it will justify its reason for showing up in your life. Remember to stay strong and get any time brotha you have listened to me and supported me for years . Please shed I’m here don’t be shy bro. Even just to let it go

I know I know. But bud rot means no buds o_O. Maybe I can get away with just pulling everything away from the stems and get airflow that way. I'll need something to keep them apart though...
Just take the ones you need mostly the very bottom leafs in bud sites I find get attacked first

Back
Top Bottom