InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

C-c-c-c-combo break! MrS just alerted me to a thread from 420mag that someone here might be interested in:
Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

That would be fun if I had room for a second setup just for testing, I'm not messing with my primary. I've got too much time, money, and energy invested to abandon it. Plus I've already got a manifold watering kit and a Remo Nutes Supercharged pack I'll probably never use. If anyone is interested in them and is willing to pay for shipping, shoot me a private message.

Thursday update!

I made an executive decision and left the plants outside...48º F but with the sun on the thermometer it read 75º...radiant heat FTW :). It was time for some fresh air and room to spread out. My wife will move the flowering ones into the tent when she get home and the Candidas will go in the house to stay warm until I move them in the shed when I get home. She's a trooper, when asked.

Only the AK clone and the Bedroom cookies are inside under the CFL because I want them growing slowly.

Let's get a few images up here. First up, the promised smoosh:

Outside to be watered, but still smooshed:

I put them back in their standard positions, with the AK on the ground and the PC and Sour G on the bench, so they could soak up the sun and get radiant warmth on the pots.

They each got a gallon of water today, and into that gallon went:
½ tsp Pro-tekt
6 ml cal-mag+
½ tsp Grow Big
1 3/4 tsp Tiger Bloom
2 tbs Big Bloom

TDS was 1050 nutes only and I'll keep an eye on the leaves and see if that's okay.

Also seeing the sun were the Candidas on day 71. The bottom yellowing is not new so don't be alarmed.

This is Candida w'tap (FIMTFIM, then topped):

And this is Candida no-tap (topped):

I think I'll be supercropping those leaders toward the middle as it's getting too wide.

Daytime high today is going to be 61º (hold your "oooh I feel so bad for you" comments...your plants are not at these temps!), but with the sun on them I'm hoping they don't mind. They have been cooped up for at least a week :).

That's what I've got today. I hope the sun is out where you are, whatever the air temps :cool:.

Brrrr! :)

We used to see my sister in Alabama in the winter, and we were always cold in her house. :rofl:

Damn Shed, your puttin all your electrical into those BIG BEAUTIFUL BUSHES! Amazing is right! Got me thinkin bout moving her around but I got her all scroged up and ready to climb. Moved the lights up today too.

Thanks Agemon :). I hope the sun keeps them warm today as my meter's been spinning for the last week!

Yesterday when I moved the little TWA, the container was warm, gave me the idea for the rocks. They'll soak up the heat and keep them roots a little warmer I hope. I just can't bring myself to trust bringing the plant inside, those damn bugs got me paranoid!

Thursday update!

I made an executive decision and left the plants outside...48º F but with the sun on the thermometer it read 75º...radiant heat FTW :). It was time for some fresh air and room to spread out. My wife will move the flowering ones into the tent when she get home and the Candidas will go in the house to stay warm until I move them in the shed when I get home. She's a trooper, when asked.

Only the AK clone and the Bedroom cookies are inside under the CFL because I want them growing slowly.

Let's get a few images up here. First up, the promised smoosh:

Outside to be watered, but still smooshed:

I put them back in their standard positions, with the AK on the ground and the PC and Sour G on the bench, so they could soak up the sun and get radiant warmth on the pots.

They each got a gallon of water today, and into that gallon went:
½ tsp Pro-tekt
6 ml cal-mag+
½ tsp Grow Big
1 3/4 tsp Tiger Bloom
2 tbs Big Bloom

TDS was 1050 nutes only and I'll keep an eye on the leaves and see if that's okay.

Also seeing the sun were the Candidas on day 71. The bottom yellowing is not new so don't be alarmed.

This is Candida w'tap (FIMTFIM, then topped):

And this is Candida no-tap (topped):

I think I'll be supercropping those leaders toward the middle as it's getting too wide.

Daytime high today is going to be 61º (hold your "oooh I feel so bad for you" comments...your plants are not at these temps!), but with the sun on them I'm hoping they don't mind. They have been cooped up for at least a week :).

That's what I've got today. I hope the sun is out where you are, whatever the air temps :cool:.
Lookin great shed :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom