InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hehe, I'm in New England, Massachusetts around 43,44 we're close kinda.
About eight hours drive, if I remember correctly. Went to Salem years ago with the wife. Beautiful area and the town itself is spectacular.

About eight hours drive, if I remember correctly. Went to Salem years ago with the wife. Beautiful area and the town itself is spectacular.
I grew up in the next city over and worked in Salem for a short time. Salem Willows is still a thing, maybe you went there for a harbor tour. This is their month usually, I wonder how they will handle it and the virus. October rather.

I would have loved the harbour tour. I have a degree in Environmental Biology and worked in aquaculture for 25 years, but the wife is Wiccan and she went to check out the history.

I would have loved the harbour tour. I have a degree in Environmental Biology and worked in aquaculture for 25 years, but the wife is Wiccan and she went to check out the history.
Well she got a treat I'm sure. Did she get to meet Laurie Cabot one of our first wicker folk to "come out" if I can say? Oh and the spiritualist church is there too. I'm earth based myself.
I used to rent a rowboat there and fish the harbor, you would have loved it!

Well she got a treat I'm sure. Did she get to meet Laurie Cabot one of our first wicker folk to "come out" if I can say? Oh and the spiritualist church is there too. I'm earth based myself.
I used to rent a rowboat there and fish the harbor, you would have loved it!
Cool. The wife says great blessings. She's here with me on the beer - her, not me - and I went to the store and bought 5g of Simple Stash (TM) Indica, 15% THC, 0.2% CBD (a little higher than most, but I love it) for $30, as well as a 1g of Tweed (TM) (a very good brand) Argyle, 6% THC, 7% CBD for $5.

It's so easy to get pretty much exactly what you're looking for in the government-based system. When the border opens up again you should come check it out if you haven't already. Here's where I get my weed now: Welcome to Cannabis NB .

But my meds are worn off now and I'm back to wandering topics, so bear with me haha. ADHD,,, fuck! That and I just guzzled one of the wife's drinks - my second one in four years haha, I'm not a drinker but I bought her some Banana Mudslides and they just looked tooooooooo good not to try and with one sip she wasn't getting that bottle back no way no how!

Video unavailable
This video contains content from UMPG Publishing, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds

Those are quite the catchy lyrics. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cool. The wife says great blessings. She's here with me on the beer - her, not me - and I went to the store and bought 5g of Simple Stash (TM) Indica, 15% THC, 0.2% CBD (a little higher than most, but I love it) for $30, as well as a 1g of Tweed (TM) (a very good brand) Argyle, 6% THC, 7% CBD for $5.

It's so easy to get pretty much exactly what you're looking for in the government-based system. When the border opens up again you should come check it out if you haven't already. Here's where I get my weed now: Welcome to Cannabis NB .

But my meds are worn off now and I'm back to wandering topics, so bear with me haha. ADHD,,, fuck! That and I just guzzled one of the wife's drinks - my second one in four years haha, I'm not a drinker but I bought her some Banana Mudslides and they just looked tooooooooo good not to try and with one sip she wasn't getting that bottle back no way no how!
I followed a sponsors link to a Canadian weed store a few days ago and found a ton of things priced well compared to local here. Your place has lots too.
Be well

LOL!

Also:
Video unavailable
This video contains content from UMPG Publishing, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds

Luckily we're all familiar and can just sing it ourselves :).

doesn't play for you?...does here...hate it when a plan falls apart... ;) :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I followed a sponsors link to a Canadian weed store a few days ago and found a ton of things priced well compared to local here. Your place has lots too.
Be well
The government found out it has to be priced well if they are to compete with black market.

LOL!

Also:
Video unavailable

Luckily we're all familiar and can just sing it ourselves :).
It seems that Big Brother isn't into the idea of Canadians watching the video. Did Trump do that? Oh no, I used his name online!!! He's going to build a wall around me!

Probably waiting a few years to see how we make out up here before the government steps in to hog the profits, like here. My guess is that a lot of countries are watching us to see how things go.

I don't find the quality too bad. Granted it took a while to get used to smoking something this dry, but it burns well and the terpenes really stand out. No chlorophyll whatsoever that I can taste. As a bonus, I save up my containers and when I have enough I wipe out the trichs with my finger and smoke that. Sometimes a lot gets dislodged from the buds and you can't let it go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom