InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Have you sampled enough of your Carnival to know its character yet? As you know, for me it's one of my most intriguing strains. Just something different about it. :bongrip:

Congrats on your harvest man.... looks awesome
Thanks Bionic!
Nice yield on the Power Plant
Indeed! I didn't think I could get that kind of weight off a short veg, but the summer sun was good to me this year. Thanks smokey!
What smokey said!! ^^^
Thank you double H!
Have you sampled enough of your Carnival to know its character yet? As you know, for me it's one of my most intriguing strains. Just something different about it.
Just went into jars for the cure this weekend, so nothing definitive for at least a month, but the testers were definitely in the head, especially behind the eyes, and a bit racy to boot. I'm hoping the cure will temper that a bit but we'll see.

I have a family of "it gets me high" kinda folks, so I'm not sure I'll ever get a good answer to your question though. :(

Congrats on the Chocolope harvest, and a great yield from the Power Plant!
I have a family of "it gets me high" kinda folks,
Mine too- except it's "Good shit, Pretty good shit, Could be better, and "meh"...I think @13goody13 is the only one that's even mentioned the taste...

Mine too- except it's "Good shit, Pretty good shit, Could be better, and "meh"...I think @13goody13 is the only one that's even mentioned the taste...
Definitely a taste guy.
Once you get the brothers started on the taste of that Wedding Cheesecake, they might be changed! That ChemDawg is really heavy and sweet too, once it cures. Stickiest (cured) strain I’ve ever grown.

Aphids are the easiest to get rid of. A good water spray will knock them off, but in flower I would try 1:9 with 70% iso:water.
Hey Shed, could use some help please, I have aphids on the dirt empire. This afternoon I found aphids in various sizes on the rest of the crop.

Had separated the one plant from the lot, misted and saturated her over the last week, she looks ok considering the stress. Um, would you please explain "spray"... like find them and use the sprayer on an individual leaf or spray the branches and underside of all of the leaves all the way up the flower?

Each plant had a few leaves that looked like this. The quantity doesn't bother me this minute, as much as their potential.

:thanks:

I don't know whose these are as I got them in a trade, but I know that @Weedseedsexpress has them, and no one here seems to have gone wrong with the beans they sell.
Thank you so much for spreading the word Shed!

Other than getting a final weight on the Power Plant and Chocolope, this concludes the summer grow from @Weedseedsexpress. Whether these genetics are theirs or they are a reseller, they are a great company to deal with. They ship fast, have a great selection, and really good customer service. I'd recommend them for those reasons alone. :thanks: to WSE for the beans!
Thank you so much Shed! We fully enjoyed your grow!

Thanks Charlie!
Nice round up on the WSE chapter, Shed.
And
Congratulations
Thank you DD!
Great numbers on the Power Plant Shed. :high-five: Congrats!
Very kind (this time) MrS. Thanks!
Thank you carcass!
I think @13goody13 is the only one that's even mentioned the taste
Aaaaaaaand, here he is ↓
Definitely a taste guy.
Once you get the brothers started on the taste of that Wedding Cheesecake, they might be changed! That ChemDawg is really heavy and sweet too, once it cures. Stickiest (cured) strain I’ve ever grown.
Thanks 13g13! My daughter once mentioned something tasting a bit different from the rest, but that's as specific as she could get. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you so much for spreading the word Shed!
Thank you so much Shed! We fully enjoyed your grow!
Thanks WSE, and :thanks: for including me on the list of folks to show off your wares!
Drive-by wake-n-bake
:ciao:
I didn’t comment a lot but I was lurking and learning.
Thank you .
You're always welcome here Sr, whether you comment or not!

Good stuff @InTheShed !!

@Weedseedsexpress I'm curious as well. As I was browsing your site, where do your genetics come from? Are they in house bred or as @InTheShed shed mentioned earlier, are you just the reseller? You all seem to have much more info per strain than most sites! So that's a very big plus.

Back
Top Bottom