InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

As promised, here is the Doug's Varin for the Monday update, on flip day 68 it turns out:

You can see that I've been having a problem with powdery mildew. Luckily the 1% citric acid spray takes care of it as it appears. It doesn't work as a preventative but the white areas you see are where the PM crusts over after getting sprayed.

I gave it 2 gallons this morning so we'll see when it's thirsty again, but I think I'm taking it down this weekend because I'm tired of looking at it and can use the space for the Sour G seed-making attempt. And the summer grow will get dropped as soon as the Trainwreck seeds arrive from @Weed Seeds Express!

Happy start to the week. :cool:

New quotes:
Great to see you, Shed, if only for a little while.. I hope work gets back to normal soon, so you can spend more time with us..
And I think that might be a record for the most quotes- well done!
LOL thanks Carcass!
Hey Shed! Good to know it's *just* work/busy. Not that it might feel like "just" work to you at the moment. When you're not here your absence is conspicuous.
Thanks Jon! I missed being here as well, but since I'm mostly here when I'm at my desk at work it's just a bit more difficult at the moment.
EDIT: "always on vacation?" - that would be an extremely inaccurate statement. FYI.
Florida = vacation! The only work that gets done is by your state government. ;)
Thank you Shed. Don't work too hard now. You know what they say about all work and no play
Is that expression the same in SA? Not "all work and no play makes Jack a morne eejit"?
Dull is not the first word that comes to mind when one thinks about that man.
LOL I'm much duller IRL than I am here. Ask Mrs Shed! I can not leave the house for days if I don't have to. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I was thinking about the madness of Jack Nicholson "redrum redrum redrum"
Nah, just kidding. Shed is a gentle soul and sound of mind!
I stay clear of horror movies but I do know that spells "murder" backwards!
Well.....

Shed is a gentle soul and sound of mind!
Gentle soul I have no doubt. Sound of mind......debatable.
IKR?
Being retired and living in Florida I can affirm that statement.
Thank you BigD! And you had time to carve that cool totem pole in your avatar. :thumb:

As promised, here is the Doug's Varin for the Monday update, on flip day 68 it turns out:

You can see that I've been having a problem with powdery mildew. Luckily the 1% citric acid spray takes care of it as it appears. It doesn't work as a preventative but the white areas you see are where the PM crusts over after getting sprayed.

I gave it 2 gallons this morning so we'll see when it's thirsty again, but I think I'm taking it down this weekend because I'm tired of looking at it and can use the space for the Sour G seed-making attempt. And the summer grow will get dropped as soon as the Trainwreck seeds arrive from @Weed Seeds Express!

Happy start to the week. :cool:

New quotes:

LOL thanks Carcass!

Thanks Jon! I missed being here as well, but since I'm mostly here when I'm at my desk at work it's just a bit more difficult at the moment.

Florida = vacation! The only work that gets done is by your state government. ;)

Is that expression the same in SA? Not "all work and no play makes Jack a morne eejit"?

LOL I'm much duller IRL than I am here. Ask Mrs Shed! I can not leave the house for days if I don't have to. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I stay clear of horror movies but I do know that spells "murder" backwards!

IKR?

Thank you BigD! And you had time to carve that cool totem pole in your avatar. :thumb:
Funny, I would have used this emoji had I written the same sentence about state government here: :(

Hey Shed.

A surprising admission on the primary determinant of when to harvest! :laughtwo:
I gave it 2 gallons this morning so we'll see when it's thirsty again, but I think I'm taking it down this weekend because I'm tired of looking at it

Funny, I would have used this emoji had I written the same sentence about state government here: :(
As well you should since you live there. All I can do is marvel at man's inhumanity to man in varying degrees. :(
Hey Shed.

A surprising admission on the primary determinant of when to harvest!
Har! Not sure it's primary because if I were tired of looking at it but it still needed watering every other day I would just have to deal with it. But it's definitely slowing down drinking now, and as Eminem once said about growing cannabis from sprout to harvest:
"Got that warm fuzzy feeling, yeah, them chills, used to get 'em
Now you're getting fucking sick of looking at 'em"
:)

As well you should since you live there. All I can do is marvel at man's inhumanity to man in varying degrees. :(

Har! Not sure it's primary because if I were tired of looking at it but it still needed watering every other day I would just have to deal with it. But it's definitely slowing down drinking now, and as Eminem once said about growing cannabis from sprout to harvest:
"Got that warm fuzzy feeling, yeah, them chills, used to get 'em
Now you're getting fucking sick of looking at 'em"
:)
I love it. Glad to know we're on the same page there. The scary part is that DeSantis may well be the R nominee in 2024. Trust me, if you thought Trump was bad - this guy is Trump but with skilled political experience. He's WAY more dangerous, imho. Ok, sorry, no more politics on the thread.

But it's definitely slowing down drinking now
Just about that time...
I hope she packs the THCV punch you're looking for... she's definitely going to pack some kind of punch...

Just about that time...
I hope she packs the THCV punch you're looking for... she's definitely going to pack some kind of punch...
Thanks Carcass! Depending on the harvest weight and the new pricing, I may get some tested to see what's actually in it. I've got a couple of overgrown clones* still in solo cups in case this one actually lives up to the specs. :)

*I might try root pruning one to see if that works in solo cups too! I'm running out of room for 1 gallon pots at the moment.

I don't see why it wouldn't work, maybe go a little easy at first, just in case they don't like it.
And steer clear of the taproot, if possible...

Completely forgot I took these two pics this morning after pulling some fans off the Doug's Varin:

20220405_085152 DV fans.jpg

That's what I took, and not only are the fans still really big, but the petioles are really long too!

20220405_085215 DV fan.jpg

Plant buds look nice and ready for some bowel action , well in a bit .. Would be nice to know how much V in there if any ? Alot of red for sure !
I try to save my bowel action for when I'm at work. As my wife says: "Why poop at home when you can get paid for it?"

I'm hoping I don't owe too much in taxes this year and have some money left over to test this harvest!

As my wife says: "Why poop at home when you can get paid for it?"
Oh my, she's way smarter than me. I was trying to sell mine, and not having any luck at all. I see what she's doing there.
Anypoop, nice to see you, glad you're busy at work too as it makes catching up here easier. I hope you've been well.

Oh my, she's way smarter than me. I was trying to sell mine, and not having any luck at all. I see what she's doing there.
Anypoop, nice to see you, glad you're busy at work too as it makes catching up here easier. I hope you've been well.
Ahh, the problems that arise when verbs and nouns are the same word! Anyway, yours is better reserved to stain the deck.

It's nice to have you stop by MrS. :hug:

HA!

Poop jokes. I never get tired of that shit! :laugh:

Well god, SOMEONE has to ask at this point, so it might as well be me. I wonder if human poop would work for weed as well as worm poop? Anyone have NPK numbers on their poop?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well god, SOMEONE has to ask at this point, so it might as well be me. I wonder if human poop would work for weed as well as worm poop? Anyone have NPK numbers on their poop?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
And Shed, if you have a damn white paper on a study of this somewhere stashed away, maybe not tonight please.....

:laugh:

Oh if you only learned how to google! First link:

"N, P, and K make up 5–7%, 3–5.4%, and 1–2.5% of the dried solids respectively (Rose et al., 2015)."

Back
Top Bottom