InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Yes that ALK is leggy or maybe just not being beside the others LOL
Well you tell me! Here it is beside the others this morning for the Wednesday update:

Even though they're going to be chilly tonight for a few hours before anyone gets home to move them inside, I didn't want them to miss a full day of sun.

WOW what a root bound solo cup !!
Root bound but still growing! Completely dispels the myth that keeping a plant in a small pot will help keep it small.
Your winter grow is looking good bro
Thanks Captain!

Well you tell me! Here it is beside the others this morning for the Wednesday update:

Even though they're going to be chilly tonight for a few hours before anyone gets home to move them inside, I didn't want them to miss a full day of sun.

Root bound but still growing! Completely dispels the myth that keeping a plant in a small pot will help keep it small.

Thanks Captain!
The ALK is bobbing and weaving, zigging and zagging. One day soon the Frenchies will look over and say, "What's she trying to prove over there?" :)

Okay so you know how I tend not to do updates unless there something specific to show/talk about, and you know how when I soaked the Le Creme CBG seeds I mentioned that the breeder said 20% of all seeds were autos?

Presenting LeC 2 auto, day 29:

And since all the cool kids (like @BooWho2) seem to top their autos as soon as they start to flower, I went in and snipped off the top:

And the first node:

Here it is before it went out into the sun with the other two:

We'll see! I actually took the first node off the others as well while I had the trimmer out.

Like last night, they won't make it back into the house until it's dark and the temps are in the upper 50s. They didn't look happy when I came home but what doesn't kill them makes them colder!

Quotes:
The ALK is bobbing and weaving, zigging and zagging. One day soon the Frenchies will look over and say, "What's she trying to prove over there?"
And now it's feeling even better about itself knowing it's not one of those silly plants that just shoots pistils for no obvious reason. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I agree , looks to be catching up pretty fast and now the bigger pot !!
Once it settles in it should forget all about the slow start!

Well you still have one that's not an auto (yet)!

Like last night, they won't make it back into the house until it's dark and the temps are in the upper 50s. They didn't look happy when I came home but what doesn't kill them makes them colder!
:rofl:

Well you still have one that's not an auto (yet)!
Not yet! :nervous-guy:
I wasn't going to say anything but since you did GDB > That did sound kind a funny colder yes 50s
Yeah they don't look thrilled at night. It was only because my wife has been out of town. She gets home from work earlier than me or my daughter, so starting next week they won't be out so late. Maybe an hour past sunset.
good to see ur staying on top of things , figured you be more unhappy about the AUTO !?!
I knew it was a possibility going in. I'd never intentionally grow an auto but I rolled the dice with these CBGs. With a bit of luck the other will be normal!

I figure this auto will do whatever it's going to do, like stay small and not be worth it. :cheesygrinsmiley: On the plus side, it will give an early idea of what CBG can do.

Right! If this were my only plant I would definitely be more upset, but maybe this will finish before I even flip the other two. Either way I'll get a bit of early bud. :)
Good Luck 🍀 with your auto I’m in no hurry to try to grow another Pygmy.lol CL🍀

Why that’s preposterous, maybe even ridiculous - 174 days in a solo cup.
IKR?
major reps to Shed for pulling it off
Thanks 13, but there's very little to it!
hey quick question on dimming mars sp250, there’s a Vo adjust and Io adjust on the meanwell driver... what’s the deal on this??
I have always used the Vo adjustment for both my MW drivers. I'm sure I asked back when I built my shed light and that's what I was told to do. I'm not up enough on drivers to tell you why though.
Good Luck 🍀 with your auto I’m in no hurry to try to grow another Pygmy.lol CL
I'm with you Captain! I gave away almost all my known auto seeds to another member here.

I figure this auto will do whatever it's going to do, like stay small and not be worth it
...or get huge, yield a pound, and forever change your opinion about autos.... 🤔

stranger things have happened...😁

...or get huge, yield a pound, and forever change your opinion about autos....
stranger things have happened...
Anything's possible, but after all my auto attempts I'm done with them!

Chilly and windy here (probably up by you too) but the sun's out and so are the plants. Rained buckets last night though with more tonight and tomorrow as well. I hope a lot of this hits the snowpack. 🤞

Anything's possible, but after all my auto attempts I'm done with them!
That's why I only grow autos outdoors anymore- they're too unpredictable to tie the box up for 3 or 4 months, and possibly get an even smaller than usual plant out of it..... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Chilly and windy here (probably up by you too) but the sun's out and so are the plants.
No sun here today- it's only 49f in the garage, so my drying box almost qualifies as a low'n slow dryer...🌡️

Not yet! :nervous-guy:

Yeah they don't look thrilled at night. It was only because my wife has been out of town. She gets home from work earlier than me or my daughter, so starting next week they won't be out so late. Maybe an hour past sunset.

I knew it was a possibility going in. I'd never intentionally grow an auto but I rolled the dice with these CBGs. With a bit of luck the other will be normal!

I figure this auto will do whatever it's going to do, like stay small and not be worth it. :cheesygrinsmiley: On the plus side, it will give an early idea of what CBG can do.
Hope you have better luck your auto then I had with them Pygmy’s. I told Krissi I might try one again but if it stunted it’s in the garbage. CL🍀

That's why I only grow autos outdoors anymore- they're too unpredictable to tie the box up for 3 or 4 months, and possibly get an even smaller than usual plant out of it.
LOL! Even some spogs® make it to 12". :)
No sun here today- it's only 49f in the garage, so my drying box almost qualifies as a low'n slow dryer
Sounds like those wine coolers that folks mention in the low and slow thread. ;)
Hope you have better luck your auto then I had with them Pygmy’s. I told Krissi I might try one again but if it stunted it’s in the garbage.
I've never had much luck with autos which is why I got rid of the seeds. Compared to my photos they're all stunted, not to mention fussy, temperamental, and prone to flowering early with my way of growing. I don't expect this one to amount to much (particularly in winter), but the breeder says the CBG % is the same auto or photo, so the flowers should predict the effects of the larger photo harvest.

LOL! Even some spogs® make it to 12". :)

Sounds like those wine coolers that folks mention in the low and slow thread. ;)

I've never had much luck with autos which is why I got rid of the seeds. Compared to my photos they're all stunted, not to mention fussy, temperamental, and prone to flowering early with my way of growing. I don't expect this one to amount to much (particularly in winter), but the breeder says the CBG % is the same auto or photo, so the flowers should predict the effects of the larger photo harvest.
Yeah well we all know about breeders wonderful and truthful descriptions. lol CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom