InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Shed, my bug arsenal will be here soon. I'll come right over after I "get control/Nuke" my tent. My prayer tonight will be, "Dear Universe, please don't let the bugs take Shed's new baby! We all want to see her grow up into big, strong Meds for Mrs. Shed." Much Love Brother!

I'm not sure what I missed or what Grandpa does with his dirty mind and his plants in his spare time/garden, but I was most definitely talking about ladybugs and raisins (South Park). Newspapers seem best used for a place for ladybugs to bang and piss. Not much else good can come from them! Is there "Something About Mary" and Grandpa and the Vacuum?

BWaaaaHahahaha! Yep, I missed the top part of that! Damn Grandpa! Are we related?

Thursday gray day. It was drizzling earlier so everyone is in the shed today. I did take Sour G out for some water and pics this morning. I scotch taped the leaves last night and thought I got all them little crawlies. Well, one must have been hiding where I couldn't see it even wearing two pairs of reading glasses and holding a magnifying glass. Sneaky bugger!

20180125_081415.jpg

20180125_081431.jpg

I'll get you my pretty...and your little legs too! [insert your own Wizard of Oz clip here]

May your future be brighter than his ;)!

Man! I know I'm asking a lot here, but can we just grow in peace with no pests PLEASE!!! 'Sayin'!

Hey Ptero, can you share any good experience with a particular firm?

not really but i did browse the web at some point to look for companies in my area and i found them ... i am sure they exist in the US to ... lets see if i can come up with one for cali ....

here you go

i hope that price includes shipping heh ... but with some smart search terms you can find plenty in your locale

Thursday gray day. It was drizzling earlier so everyone is in the shed today. I did take Sour G out for some water and pics this morning. I scotch taped the leaves last night and thought I got all them little crawlies. Well, one must have been hiding where I couldn't see it even wearing two pairs of reading glasses and holding a magnifying glass. Sneaky bugger!

20180125_081415.jpg

20180125_081431.jpg

I'll get you my pretty...and your little legs too! [insert your own Wizard of Oz clip here]

May your future be brighter than his ;)!

Those are aphids. You can blast the one that’s still hiding in the crown with the stream setting on your spray bottle.

Die MFs!! (no real violent emojis to choose from)

Thanks Ptero! I figured we could google it - just wondering if you had personal experience. Makes sense that the best source would be local.

i studied biotechnics at highschool there we were tought that ladybugs are widely used in horticulture as a nature friendly pestcontrol ... just as bumblebees are widely used as polinators in strawberry and tomato greenhouse culture so logic indicates there must be plenty companies providing these services ...

oh and on the effectiveness of ladybugs ... there is no better inventor then nature and also as a bug lover i have to plead strongly in their advantage ;)

Back
Top Bottom