InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I thought about getting predatory mites but my old house as colony after colony of ladybugs hatch whenever it warms up and I think they would eat all my predator mites. Ladybugs only make a difference in my grow in the spring when massive amounts hatch. I randomly have 2-5 ladybugs in my grow space at all times just by sheer luck. But they don't eat fast enough

I thought about getting predatory mites but my old house as colony after colony of ladybugs hatch whenever it warms up and I think they would eat all my predator mites. Ladybugs only make a difference in my grow in the spring when massive amounts hatch. I randomly have 2-5 ladybugs in my grow space at all times just by sheer luck. But they don’t eat fast enough

Maybe with a few hundred larvae more would stick around? Anyway, at least that video should stick around :).

Shed, do yourself a favor and get some Flying Skull Nuke 'Em. It's the only thing that saved the local commercial growers last year. It is safe even in flower or used as a drench. And it will pass any of the govt tests for toxics in commercial crops. Annnnnd... it kills everything!

Shed, do yourself a favor and get some Flying Skull Nuke 'Em. It's the only thing that saved the local commercial growers last year. It is safe even in flower or used as a drench. And it will pass any of the govt tests for toxics in commercial crops. Annnnnd... it kills everything!

It is so frickin expensive for 0.05% citric acid and water/yeast/potassium sorbate!

It is so frickin expensive for 0.05% citric acid and water/yeast/potassium sorbate!

Yes, but think of all the R&D that went into developing the precise formulation.

Uh, let’s see...what happens when we add 0.0001% citric...what?..sure I’ll have another toke. :passitleft:

I know Joe. My backyard is a haven for bugs. I'm going to tackle them with neem, spinosad, diatomaceous earth, and some soap spray for now. When they get into flower I may add ladybug larvae to them!

Poor guy you need a nice insulated green house man

Have you read the MSDS? It lists "trade secret" ingredients. I doubt it would be as effective as it is if the only active ingredient was citric acid. Regardless, it worked when other products failed. And you know that you dilute it, right? What's it worth to be bug free? Lol

It is Friday people! The sun is back out, it's 62º, and it was time to water AK-47. Just in time for a little defol tomorrow.

Runoff was high last time I watered, so I flushed it first. Hose was 170 PPM and first runoff was over 900. I flushed down to 230, and then I gave it ½ gallon of nutes.

Into a gallon went:
3 ml cal/mag+
2 tsp Grow Big
2 tbs Big Bloom

Nute PPM (which means before Big Bloom) was ~500 at 6.5 pH. Runoff was -150 PPM because I didn't feel the need to give it the entire gallon just to get input = output.

The K deficiency seems to be handled.

AK pics pre and post haircut tomorrow. In the meantime, here is Sour G on day 13:

20180126_083259.jpg

20180126_083249.jpg

Looks pretty good to me, all things considered! And here is Gold Leaf. I'm looking at the structure to decide where I'm going to top it but I haven't decided on a shape yet.

20180126_084122.jpg

If it's not sunny where you are, it will be soon!

Shed, your Sour G looks like she’s turned the corner. Good job on the bugs. Ready to take off now.

Heck yes she did! New leaves and all. Great color, cute little Rooster Sour!

InTheShed Grows Photos Inside & Out! 420 Clones & A Rooster Farms Seed

It's sour x double black. One of my little black step children. Lol hopefully she doesn't steal the attention in sheds tent. Sad she has to grow up so far away without a father figure around. :-( but let's hope she grows up in a good environment with good mother figures around so she grows up to support herself even with the weight of the world on her shoulders. #Blacknugsfatter

Re: InTheShed Grows Photos Inside & Out! 420 Clones & A Rooster Farms Seed

It’s sour x double black. One of my little black step children. Lol hopefully she doesn’t steal the attention in sheds tent. Sad she has to grow up so far away without a father figure around. :-( but let’s hope she grows up in a good environment with good mother figures around so she grows up to support herself even with the weight of the world on her shoulders. #Blacknugsfatter

I thought it was Sour Diesel x Gorilla Bomb, hence the Sour G name. Not that your handwriting on the bags was all that clear :). I may have to start calling it Sour B.

Anyway, I'm not sure why I've been designated as "mother." I stood up to pee this morning!

Back
Top Bottom