InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Haha, we did that in the late 90s. I made one from a Red Bull can with a pipe attached to it. Even painted the thing. We called it the Bull. :)
When I lived in Ontario in the 80s there was a bunch of us electronics students living in a townhouse. We had a 5-gal gas can: the rear airhole was replaced by a tire valve; the front spout for the gas was replaced by a long piece of clear plastic tube, going to a piece of plastic pipe capped on both ends. On one end of the pipe was an air valve and on the other end of the pipe was a small piece of aluminum tube, where the joint got inserted and screwed into the pipe.

The gas can was inflated via the tire pump, the joint was lit and put inside the pipe, and hits were taken using the air valve. Very weed-efficient and effective! We used to get wrecked with it. We called it the Mahanic Machine. Don't ask where the name came from; I have no idea.

Haha, that was some serious engineering! :)

Why wait that long, when you got the Mahanic Machine. ;)
Oh, the machine was from back in the 80s. I do miss it though sometimes. Serious engineering it was.

Preston, what time do you get up in the morning anyway?
Normally between 4-5 am. I tried to sleep in a bit today.... made it to 5:15! LoL

I gotta work a bit today, so I'm busy in the garage making sure my mobile tool chest has all the appropriate shit in it. How are you today Flytie?
:passitleft:

Normally between 4-5 am. I tried to sleep in a bit today.... made it to 5:15! LoL

I gotta work a bit today, so I'm busy in the garage making sure my mobile tool chest has all the appropriate shit in it. How are you today Flytie?
Doing good today man. Stress is down, I'm on my days off and I'm about to do up a cone of Kush. You a carpenter/contractor, I assume? Never did know.

Doing good today man. Stress is down, I'm on my days off and I'm about to do up a cone of Kush. You a carpenter/contractor, I assume? Never did know.
Good to hear buddy! :high-five:
I'm still trying to shake myself out of this holiday funk. Kicks my ass every year.
I'm a builder, but currently work contracts for a plumbing company that specializes in new home construction. We're finishing a monster home today so the drywall guys can come in on Monday to start sheeting this place in.

To be honest, the main reason I'm not worked up is because I've been keeping myself drugged up on weed, but hey, if that's what it takes...
That's a must!

I suffer from low-functioning social anxiety & PTS, which makes me exhausted from fighting my nerves all day, aggravating my depression & sleep issues.
Staying pretty well LIT all the time has been keeping things in check. I've now started incorporating CBD gummies on a daily regimen to keep my nerves chill.

I'm slowly finding a balance. Glad I'm not the only one!
:ganjamon:

That's a must!

I suffer from low-functioning social anxiety & PTS, which makes me exhausted from fighting my nerves all day, aggravating my depression & sleep issues.
Staying pretty well LIT all the time has been keeping things in check. I've now started incorporating CBD gummies on a daily regimen to keep my nerves chill.

I'm slowly finding a balance. Glad I'm not the only one!
:ganjamon:
Oh, by no means are you the only one; it only seems that way, my friend. This is the time of year when people like us eat lead and wear Columbian neckties. my whole family is riddled with brain disorders, psych and neuro, and I have both. Mood disorders were on the rise when my epilepsy was on the fall. Been seizure-free since 95, and been nuts since around then. It came on while I was getting my B.Sc.

As for sleep issues, well, that's how I deal with depression - I sleep it away. On the 25th I was out of bed long enough to go buy a coffee and get up twice to piss. A very poor coping strategy I admit, both for my brain and body, but that's what this time of year does to me.

And let me tell you, it's some nice to be able to discuss it with you and the guys here; just being able to vent it to someone who either understands it or even tries to imagine it out of empathy is what feels to me to be a positive coping strategy. Thanks, everyone.

Most people are just unable to see it through the eyes of those afflicted. It's not a personal shortcoming on their part, no no no, it's just something that has to be experienced to fully comprehend. But there ya go, empathy, as good a quality as it is, only extends so far, and is only really effective when one has experience with what the other is going through.

So there's my little psychophilosophical rant for the day moment.

Oh, by no means are you the only one; it only seems that way, my friend. This is the time of year when people like us eat lead and wear Columbian neckties. my whole family is riddled with brain disorders, psych and neuro, and I have both. Mood disorders were on the rise when my epilepsy was on the fall. Been seizure-free since 95, and been nuts since around then. It came on while I was getting my B.Sc.

As for sleep issues, well, that's how I deal with depression - I sleep it away. On the 25th I was out of bed long enough to go buy a coffee and get up twice to piss. A very poor coping strategy I admit, both for my brain and body, but that's what this time of year does to me.

And let me tell you, it's some nice to be able to discuss it with you and the guys here; just being able to vent it to someone who either understands it or even tries to imagine it out of empathy is what feels to me to be a positive coping strategy. Thanks, everyone.

Most people are just unable to see it through the eyes of those afflicted. It's not a personal shortcoming on their part, no no no, it's just something that has to be experienced to fully comprehend. But there ya go, empathy, as good a quality as it is, only extends so far, and is only really effective when one has experience with what the other is going through.

So there's my little psychophilosophical rant for the day moment.
:Namaste::hug::passitleft:
We all fight together. We may as well share !

No truer words were ever spoken, man. You have depression too?
I don’t want to busy up Sheds thread with my drama but I am always willing to share. For some of my drama check out the threads in my signature. Hope you are safe and well !

I don’t want to busy up Sheds thread with my drama but I am always willing to share. For some of my drama check out the threads in my signature. Hope you are safe and well !
Right on man. I usually hang out here, to be honest, like a hillbilly squatter. I don't have a thread, I'm going nomad right now. But so far, the seasonal depression is still at its plateau without the holiday spike of anxiety. So, I guess I can say that things are going great for me in that respect. And I think Shed will be interested to read this little stretch anyway. Take 'er easy (or any way you can), thanks for the words.

Maybe I'll start a thread now. You got me thinking.

Back
Top Bottom