InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

As far as smoking the oil we usually hot knifed it. Scrape it off the plate with a razor blade and dab at it with a wire folded into a small loop from a twist tie. Lol I don't miss that at all.
If the oil's good it's not bad. I haven't done knives with my stuff. The stuff I did it with was usually cut by the time it got to the final small-time buyer. Had some raunchy smokes that way.

If the oil's good it's not bad. I haven't done knives with my stuff. The stuff I did it with was usually cut by the time it got to the final small-time buyer. Had some raunchy smokes that way.
It's good if you use good weed and do a quick rinse. Then the oil is gold. We called it honey oil.

Not sure. I was not there to help them and I don't think they knew that and had the stove turned up. They were older than me bit less experienced in the art of making shitty oil. Lol.
Flash-boil. I just assumed that something went under the heading of common sense. I mean, I regularly do stupid thinks, I don't mind admitting that, but wow... Glad to know they're alright though.

Flash-boil. I just assumed that something went under the heading of common sense. I mean, I regularly do stupid thinks, I don't mind admitting that, but wow... Glad to know they're alright though.
Yeh 19 year old stoners who's mom's cooked for them their whole life don't know a lot about that.

It's good if you use good weed and do a quick rinse. Then the oil is gold. We called it honey oil.
Hmmm... I will be having some by-product after my seeds are harvested...

That's good. I rarely drink anymore as well. For me it's pretty easy because I don't like it anymore.
Same here. Can't handle the mornings after any more.

As far as smoking the oil we usually hot knifed it. Scrape it off the plate with a razor blade and dab at it with a wire folded into a small loop from a twist tie. Lol I don't miss that at all.
I remember hot blading kief back in the 80s...everytime I pick up a rig I flashback, we are so refined now!

Back
Top Bottom