InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Havnt used iso to make oil since I was a kid. Used to burn it off a pie plat in my friends parents basement. Lol. The mom came down one time and lost her shit.

Lol! I bet! Cooking off iso in the basement probably wasn’t th me best idea either haha!

The things we do as children though! Live and learn lol

Lol! I bet! Cooking off iso in the basement probably wasn’t th me best idea either haha!

The things we do as children though! Live and learn lol
I didn't say I smartened up... I did this off in the kitchen.

Only reason to cook it off is if your in a hurry. It evaporates at room temp. Had some friends crack the plate on a stove iso went all into it and caught fire. Was a big mess.

Wow hopefully everyone was alright! Butane and ISO aren’t things to play around with! Highly flammable and very dangerous if not handled and dealt with safely!

Wow hopefully everyone was alright! Butane and ISO aren’t things to play around with! Highly flammable and very dangerous if not handled and dealt with safely!
Yeh everyone was fine. Grabbed a fire extinguisher and put it out then halled the stove outside quick.

Only reason to cook it off is if your in a hurry. It evaporates at room temp. Had some friends crack the plate on a stove iso went all into it and caught fire. Was a big mess.
How hot did they have it to crack a plate!? I never go above low heat.

We all learn eventually ! The fumes always have me a headache even when I was outside I had to walk away during the first hour of cook off so I could avoid the fumes. After that it’s all groovy!
I usually don't go over 200ml at a time. It's more than I should be doing, but not a big lot.

Back
Top Bottom