InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

In the 70’s we stuck a carpet tack through the lid on a baby food jar. Stick a chunk of hash on the tack, light it and put the jar on top then crack the lid and suck smoke. Lol

If you want to turn a bunch of pot heads into engineers give them a bag of weed and nothing to smoke it with!

of course Stoner Ingenuity ....can't get far without it!

Well it’s all a bit burried now, but
It ain't calling me! Went to college in upstate NY and grew up in NYC. I'm done with the freeze and the ice cold rain and the sleet and the snow.

My dad was from upstate NY, a lot of things are making sense to me all of the sudden! ;)

You did one FIM and one topping! Hooray for science!! I’m very excited :D

In the 70’s we stuck a carpet tack through the lid on a baby food jar. Stick a chunk of hash on the tack, light it and put the jar on top then crack the lid and suck smoke. Lol

We did this with a nickel steel putty knife I polished up on a wheel.

Then there is the level of smoking in aluminum cans with holes punched in them.

Well it’s all a bit burried now, but
My dad was from upstate NY, a lot of things are making sense to me all of the sudden! ;)
You did one FIM and one topping! Hooray for science!! I’m very excited :D
I'm from NYC but I went to college in the frozen north of NY. Not as far north as Rooster but far enough to get 3 or 4 feet of snow during the winters! I probably still have my huge puffy down jacket somewhere with the snap-on down hood :). It was made by The North Face but they weren't as popular back then and so I read the name on the snaps (written around the outside edge) as Face The North :oops:.

One FIM, one top...just as you requested!

In case anyone missed the plant news from this morning, it's here:
Candida and cloninator update.

We did this with a nickel steel putty knife I polished up on a wheel.

Then there is the level of smoking in aluminum cans with holes punched in them.

Haha, we did that in the late 90s. I made one from a Red Bull can with a pipe attached to it. Even painted the thing. We called it the Bull. :)

Back
Top Bottom