1080w LED Inferno

Grower Z,

Thanks for that info...much appreciate....They look fine, was just concern about the PH... was told by someone from AN that check the run off and when the ph drops low, then its times to feed again... But to me that makes no sense as if I am a week say from feeding and I was feeding on the low side anyways , and the water comes out with a high ph then he said don`t feed just water... but like I said If I am watering with just water at 5.9 and it keeps coming out at 6.5 or so then I guess According to him I won`t be watering for sometime yet....I`ll give it another 3 days or so...

Hope that makes sense what he said, but it doesn`t to me...

And Irish man Huge Huge Huge....GReat job as always!

Looks like 1000w HPS buds to me..... NOT.... :bravo:

Irish... I notice you got a little bleaching this time... I run my spectra light 8 inches off the tops towards the end of flowering and I can't seem to wish bleaching on my girls (not that I would)... I guess it's from the use of a light mover..

I would say a light mover virtually eliminates the top bud bleaching that is associated with these LED lights..

Just thought I would put that out there...

Grower Z,

Thanks for that info...much appreciate....They look fine, was just concern about the PH... was told by someone from AN that check the run off and when the ph drops low, then its times to feed again... But to me that makes no sense as if I am a week say from feeding and I was feeding on the low side anyways , and the water comes out with a high ph then he said don`t feed just water... but like I said If I am watering with just water at 5.9 and it keeps coming out at 6.5 or so then I guess According to him I won`t be watering for sometime yet....I`ll give it another 3 days or so...

Hope that makes sense what he said, but it doesn`t to me...

And Irish man Huge Huge Huge....GReat job as always!

With all due respect to your friend, that sounds like 'some ol' grower's myth.' Your first instinct (in bold), I think, was correct.

Hey Grower Z...
That was no friend it was some dude that called me back from AN Nutes... And that was on my 10 pots of flowers... Now i just did my 6 pots of Veg.. and the water again I phed to was at 5.9 and the ppm came in and 330 yeah well high but ( this is the water I gave them ).... anyways the run off from the water on these pots came back to me a 5.2 but the ppms were at 1400..AFter I feed them, so i guess I better stay off the nutes for awhile....

So is this correct as these meters are new to me.. I have the Hana 3 unit wall mount( ph,tds, & Temp. and also one of there hand helds... tested on ph 4 and 7 and the tds on 1382 so they r right...

So when I test the run off water and the ppms get way down atleast to the 330 or so that my water is when I put in then and only then there abouts I should give them any more Nutes with the next water feeding??

Hope this makes some seense to ya...

Once again Irish thanks for letting me ask ?`s here on yours..!

very nice, after this long wait, but seems totaly worth it, happy for u bro. what a nice feelin that must have been to find out ur buds were bigger than u thought :welldone:

Hey Grower Z...
That was no friend it was some dude that called me back from AN Nutes... And that was on my 10 pots of flowers... Now i just did my 6 pots of Veg.. and the water again I phed to was at 5.9 and the ppm came in and 330 yeah well high but ( this is the water I gave them ).... anyways the run off from the water on these pots came back to me a 5.2 but the ppms were at 1400..AFter I feed them, so i guess I better stay off the nutes for awhile....

So is this correct as these meters are new to me.. I have the Hana 3 unit wall mount( ph,tds, & Temp. and also one of there hand helds... tested on ph 4 and 7 and the tds on 1382 so they r right...

So when I test the run off water and the ppms get way down atleast to the 330 or so that my water is when I put in then and only then there abouts I should give them any more Nutes with the next water feeding??

Hope this makes some seense to ya...

Once again Irish thanks for letting me ask ?`s here on yours..!

You kind of lost me there. But to be clear, I don't base anything on the runoff readings. I don't agree with this procedure as it assumes way too much about nutrient levels in the plant.

If the coco is unamended, than use fertilizer every time and lower the concentration if need be. In a 'drain to waste' type grow I never go above 1.4 EC (700 ppm @ .5 Hanna conversion) and usually, depending on the light intensity, temperature around the plants and the strain/variety, it's a little bit lower. What is your lighting, high intensity discharge, LED or CFL?

Indica dominant varities might take a higher EC. If temps are high and the plant is using a lot of water, you might lower the EC. If the lighting is CFL, you'd also be on the lower end of the scale.

send me a pm if you'd like so that our conversation doesn't get lost in this thread.

I`m using 1000 hps, temps while lights r on around 80 give or take a couple of degs.. and I give em a shoot of CO2 when I think of it...

Not sure I know when ya say If the coco is unamended ?

Also wonder IF this makes sense??

f your ph is rising very fast that indicates u should raise ur ec or ppms. ec/ppms and ph move in opposite directions.
PHup=EC/PPM down=more feed
Phlower=ec/ppm raising= less food
you dont want it locked at 5.8 but a nice slow drift up is what i look for. the size of ur rez is key to a 50gal res can be stable for 2 weeks while a 5gal bucket a day or 2 tops. smaller the rez the faster the disaster and the more work to maintain it.

was from another post/tread...!

Super buds mate, seriously fat :bravo: cant wait to get a look in on the cj grow :popcorn: this has been a great read from start to finish and has really proved how good led's are for flowering as well as veg :welldone:

GOOD NEW!!!! I HAVE ALLOT BIGGER BUDS THEN I THOUGHT, THESE BUDS ARE HUGE ONCE I TRIMMED OFF ALL THE LEAVES AND SEEN WHAT WAS UNDER THE LEAVES. THE OC+ TOP BUD WAS ALLOT BIGGER THEN I THOUGHT, AND SO WAS THE DM RED TOPS AS YOU CAN SEE I AM SITTING OF SOME HEAVY WEIGHT!!! I WOULD NOT BE SHOCKED IF A FEW OF THE TOPS INCLUDING THE OC+ WEIGHED AROUND 2-3 OZ DRY EACH!!! IVE NEVER HELD INDOOR BUDS THIS BIG OR HEAVY BEFORE. AS FAR AS QUALITY OC+ TOOK THE LEAD AND AS OF WEIGHT DM RED TOOK THE YIELD, SO ITS A TRADE OFF ALL THE BUDS ARE KILLER BUT THE OC+ WERE A LITTLE MORE FROSTIER.

HERES THE KICKER, THESE PICS ARE OF ONLY 1/2 THE PLANTS! I ONLY TRIMMED 3 OF THEM. 2 DM RED AND 1 OC+ THE BIG GIRL... I STILL HAVE A BIG ASS BRANCH LEFT ON HER AND STILL HAVE THE OTHER SMALLER OC+ AND THE 2 DM PURPLE PLANTS TO TRIM.

ANY ONE THINK I HAVE A CHANCE ON NUG OF THE MONTH??LOL

WELL I CAN SAY THE RUMOR OF LEDS NOT FLOWERING GOOD IS DESTROYED:yahoo: I AM VERY IMPRESSED, AND STILL HAVE THE OTHER 3 PLANTS TO TRIM TOMORROW.

IN THE PIC OF THE DM RED BY MY FRIENDS FACE AND HIS FOREARM IS GODZILLA, I HAD TO BREAK IT DOWN AFTER THAT PIC BECAUSE IT WAS SO DENSE I WAS AFRAID OG GETTING MOLD WHEN DRYING, SO IN THE GROUP SOT OF ALL THE BIG BUDS ITS THE ONE WITH THAT FAT BALL ON TOP AND THE LONG BAR STEM UNDER THE BALL OF A BUD. THE OC+ IS ALSO A GODZILLA.

THESE ARE JUST PICS OF THE PRIM BUDS I HAVE A FEW OZ OF SMALLER BUDS I WILL MAKE INTO BUTTER, I JUST WANTED THE GOOD SIZE BUDS TO SMOKE ON

SOME OF MY BRANCHES ARE BIGGER THEM MOST OF MY FRIENDS WHOLE PLANTS.LOL
100_34781.JPG
100_3476.JPG
100_34791.JPG
100_3487.JPG
100_34861.JPG
100_3474.JPG
100_3496.JPG
100_3495.JPG
100_3494.JPG
100_3493.JPG

100_3497.JPG
100_3506.JPG
100_3504.JPG
100_3501.JPG

HERES JUST A FEW OF THE FATTER BUDS ITS NOT EVEN ALL OF THE BUDS FROM THE 3 PLANTS I ALREADY TRIMMED
100_35091.JPG
100_3520.JPG
100_35181.JPG
100_35171.JPG
100_3516.JPG
100_35111.JPG
100_35131.JPG

wow man I keep coming back and looking at the pictures and im still in pure awe of the results.. Even I have never seen anything like that with my LED panels.. Awesome Irish!! :bravo:

thanks everyone for the kind words on my buds. feels good to here them. i am very happy with my buds, my goal was to grow 2 liter size buds with leds from when i 1st started growing with leds in the past. well it took a couple of years, but once i found a great led light that actually grows killer weed it was all possible. i have reached my goal. now to my next grow 1 gal milk jug size buds.lol

i haven't finished trimming all the buds yet, its allot of work! just me and one other person. i keep my grows very quite, so only one person knows about them and their the one that helps every time. tomorrow ill be done, got the 2 DM purple buds left.

ill get to answering ur questions in a while i am working on my new grow right now.

thanks for all the help you guys have given me, buds like this couldn't happen without ur help and support. Thanks!

A Big thanks to Mike from Welcome to Grow LED Hydro - LED Grow Lights - Hydroponics - Plant Lighting you lights seem to suprize me more and more with every grow. you truly have a great product and i couldn't be happier! i finally found a great led light that will flower big buds. Thanks allot Mike for making these led buds possible for me.

Also a Big thanks to Doc Bud for teaching us about TRF's, all of them worked great on this grow for me.. thanks for sharing these cheap bad ass fertilizers with us, you saved me allot of money on this grow.

Back
Top Bottom