Is it a male? Advice please!

yh i know lol that question has been resolved but thanks for your reply.. if you could take time to read over my latest reply to this post that would be great!! peace

hi guys, i have been playing with a 60x loupe that i purchased last week.. i can see the trichomes a lot clearer now, but i feel like the image is still too small to be able to tell when they start turning milky. i am only at the first of week 5 of flower so i know the trichomes wouldnt have started to turn yet.. i just wanted to know do the trichomes get bigger and easier to see?? and when they turn milky is it obvious do they turn cloudy enough for me to see a difference from when they were clear, even if the magnification isnt the best.. thanks in advance guys peace.

Trichomes do not get bigger - at least not much. You will hopefully see more of them and they could get a little larger, but the size isn't going to increase by something like an order of magnitude (10x).

cheers for the quick responses guys. i will try get a picture up soon.. ever since i have given her the pk 13-14 she seems to be getting frostier by the day as for the buds apart from the cola and the nodes underneath rest seem to be popcorn buds .. im keeping faith that they will pack on more weight with time.. it is of course only the beginning of week 5 so there is time for that. im happy with progress to be honest as i cant complain cause my set up and conditions are not the best and that's being nice about it, but at the same time compared to some other cfl grows i have seen on week 5 it could be alot better the buds that is.

But hey i guess thats what u get, when u only have 2 cfls in a corner of a room in a 2 gallon pot and the only ventilation is when i open the window. DONT JUDGE ME this was all unexpected i didn't plan making past germination let alone to 5th week of flower. all ive bought are the bulbs, tomatorite and pk13-14 but i have however poured all my love and undivided attention to her since she broke soil.. unfortunately due to circumstances i have been unable to work for the last year and haven't had the funds to look after her how as well as i would of liked. I do have faith she will make to the end and manage to produce something decent. Tbf i have not once expected more the 5-7 gram of her and maybe even that may be pushing it.. WHAT YOU PUT IN IS WHAT YOU GET BACK and its that simple.. i will be uploading more detailed pics during the upcoming days.. Excuse my rambling on.. Peace!

Sounds like you are doing fine with what you have to work with. :thumb:
With two CFLs. I'd concentrate on those tops buds, remembering CFLs put out most of their light from the side - not the end. You will almost certainly have light popcorn down below. No worries...

So my leaves are getting a little weird i think it was due to the canna pk that i used before... any ways i have some how managed to lose my 30x loupe ffs.... i have taken some pics today at day 54 and almost 100% sure she can come down in a week.. i have a feeling i am seeing her at her peak due to the work i have put in... i have tried to get a shot of the trichs but this is the best i could come up with....

close_to_harvest_9.jpg
close_to_harvest_8.jpg
close_to_harvest_6.jpg
close_to_harvest_4.jpg
close_to_harvest_3.jpg
cloae_to_harvest_5.jpg
close_to_harvest_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom