Is this CK Auto NL ready yet?

Ur gettin closer..patience is a bitch ain't it..when I see 10 %amber I usually start my flush one week.plain phd water..then leave in total darkness for 3 days..makes the resin come out...if you need a guideline to go by..
Always made for great mind bending smoke for me..follow this and ur friends will say holy shit that's some primo stuff..the little things :goodjob:make a difference .

Great job..

getting closer!

and bigger too!!

20160825_190806.jpg

20160825_190819.jpg

20160825_191050.jpg

This is when I (just me personally) would feel as though I'm within a week of harvest. I don't like too many amber. I see yours are starting to appear. The first shot is not that useful, unfortunately. To many pistils are in focus and not enough of the trichomes.

Congrats though - she'll be hanging, drying and curing in no time :bravo:

yes, i finally did!!

thank you so much for all of your help and advice!
i've been looking at your other works as well. there's
lots of good info! i am going to check the jack herer
auto in soil as i had some of that recently and enjoyed
it.

PEARLS is now in a box hanging upside down. i tried to take
all the advice i was given in this thread...

so she got darkness before chopping
then she was hung all in once piece upside down for
about 3 days.
then she was groomed and clipped into smaller bits
and put back into the box for more drying.

she should be ready for jars in about 4-7 days.

Forgive my noobage, what kind of box are you using for the first stages of curing? Just a cardboard box, or is there something extra to promote drying?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

awesome, that thread lead to a few others and I feel like I almost know what I'm doing now. ~ 2 weeks from my first harvest with a CKS Amnesia Haze.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

awesome, that thread lead to a few others and I feel like I almost know what I'm doing now. ~ 2 weeks from my first harvest with a CKS Amnesia Haze.

that is what this place is all about!!

i have found so many amazing threads that led to making friends
with the people who have had some amazing achievements!

did you make a journal for your grow cannoob?
make sure to add a link if you did.

:circle-of-love:
:cheer:
:volcano-smiley:

Nice to see everyone learning from the journals :bravo:

I think the roots look fine. I grew a plant in very small containers and they eventually were one big ball of roots - not like your photo at all. I think the root structure you had was fine.

I am disappointed that all we got was a picture of the roots. What happened to photo's on the day of harvest? :Namaste:

Did you wash the buds at all before drying? I've been doing that each grow. Gets rid of hairs, lint,etc that manage to stick to the buds. It had no impact on the buds. Bunch of theories on here on how to do it, but I just use water and shake them in there.

Also, it's not hard to make hash. Just need to get some bubble hash bags off of eBay for about 30 bucks and you can make your own from the shake you get from the trimming.

Hope to get to post some pictures of the buds:goodjob:

haha golfer420...you thought i was going to leave you hanging!?

no, i will not do that!

POTM-00.JPG

20160908_220146.jpg

20160908_220316.jpg

20160908_220326.jpg

:thanks:

:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:

p.s. i have a set of bags rip roarin' and ready to go. i already have ziplocks
of all the cuttings i've made on all the girls in the freezer. so when the time
is right!! i saw on your grow you got a nice little green globule! :)
i bought 5 gal bags, but i am wondering if 1 gal might have done the job.

Back
Top Bottom