420 Magazine Background

OGeMann

What is this good for?? and is it safe to add to flower stage
White Widow autos
soil mix: FFOF/20% coco

1606778937740.jpeg

Southerncough

Yes it does!!
I've never used it in flower but they seem to love it in veg. Have never used it consistently, maybe 1-2 times on the same plants especially if they're stressed out and need a lil pick me up.
But it's F%$#ing gross!
Also good for when i want a little alone time in the garden...I'll mix up a batch of fish fertilizer and Mrs Cough will come over (to talk my ears off), pause and say "eww gross" and go back inside....a small price to pay for a few minutes of peace and quiet LMAO

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2020
You can use it yes I've used fish emulsion in flower too. Trying now to figure out how a fish taste gets into the roots then into the flowers??? Be like watering with candy flavored water to make my buds taste like candy... I'm not sure.

I use kelp meal too... I've tasted turkey that was fed kelp and could taste a fishy flavor sorta but thats a turkey.

OGeMann

You can use it yes I've used fish emulsion in flower too. Trying now to figure out how a fish taste gets into the roots then into the flowers??? Be like watering with candy flavored water to make my buds taste like candy... I'm not sure.

I use kelp meal too... I've tasted turkey that was fed kelp and could taste a fishy flavor sorta but thats a turkey.
not this time around, but the next grow yeah....does it STINK UP the tent..:hmmmm:

bluter

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2020
well the fish gut thing was walk away. so a lot of work at the beginning and end.
bears would kill your plants diggin it up to eat the fish guts. lost more to bears than rippers.

plus a lot of hiking to check etc. i was a tick farm for a couple years. got more ticks growing than hunting.

Top Bottom