Iti Goes Regular With Dark Energy x OG

I got in and skinned out the girls.... well all the dark engery x OG... i never done the incredible bulk. Some before shots

Material removed

And after shots.

And the incredible bulk... she gets abused by the fan

Looks like you did a pretty good job on that defoliation. You may have to do a little more in a week or two but you’ll just have to see how the plants bounce back. After that I’d be careful with what I take.

You asked a couple posts ago on what causes purple stems? Well there are a couple things. The first and most likely is that temps are getting cold at some point. Usually when the lights go off is when the tent is the coldest so I’d double check that. It could be a PH issue but 9/10 times it’s temps. The plants look fine though so I wouldn’t worry but something to keep an eye on.

Glad the cat is fine and will be back to hunting mice soon!

Looks like you did a pretty good job on that defoliation. You may have to do a little more in a week or two but you’ll just have to see how the plants bounce back. After that I’d be careful with what I take.

You asked a couple posts ago on what causes purple stems? Well there are a couple things. The first and most likely is that temps are getting cold at some point. Usually when the lights go off is when the tent is the coldest so I’d double check that. It could be a PH issue but 9/10 times it’s temps. The plants look fine though so I wouldn’t worry but something to keep an eye on.

Glad the cat is fine and will be back to hunting mice soon!
Thanks Ase
I'll be do some more in a week or so... I'm guessing mostly removing fans. Im also down around 17°C on the over nights here now but temps are slowly rising. I don't check my ph every time but when I do a random check it always ends up at 6.5
And kitty is back on the go, out hunting again this morning.

35 out of 36 from the cloner this time.... got them all put in promix.... saturated with a light feed of Neptune harvest hydrolyzed fish, some z9 and a spary of overgrow. Left side was done earlier the week. Right side today.

Clones first.... all is good, I can see alot of them are getting going good now.. I'll have to water later

Now the flowers. Seems like the stretchingis mostly done now... we've got buds starting... the incredible bulk is a much faster flowering, to bad she's a shorty. Incredible bulk bud

Dark energy x OG buds

And a profile shot

Girls are looking good... I see some tips burn on a couple... shows how much fuel was being used on the undergrowth... Seems like each bud site is the same size. Hoping for a nice stack.

Back
Top Bottom