Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

IV tried that twice!!! Try again I guess.

Maybe restart your phone after you uninstall then power back up and reinstall
Dude it's frying my head!!! IV had loads of new growth and can not show the boys who helped me. As a "NOOB" first timer. I think that the people who have helped me deserved to see what they have got me to achieve... I'm gutted

So now that my veg tent is in order and I have 6 weeks till they have to be moved to the flower tent. Right now I have 4 that are a couple weeks ahead of the other 2, I was thinking of topping the 4 to let the other 2 catch up. They are at a good point to top, 4 node is up. Pics for refence

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Thanks penny... I topped the 4 girls, this should get them around the same height (pic #1). I then opened the side door to look inside the flower tent.... oh yeah, looking good, might have got a bit to horny on the nutrients last night, showing a little sign of too much fert but nothing major. Nice bud forming . . .... but then I noticed the first one . . . . . . . nut sack

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Pretty disappointing to get hermies again, I guess I'll to deal with it for the next 15 weeks... I've got the rest of this run flowering and one run vegging. Oh my.... confirmed that hermie momma pass down the hermie trait...

Hermies????

Yeah.. I'll likely just put these beans away for backup. It's a bit of a hit or miss I guess. I had 2 hermie last time and one girl really only put out 1 sack. The other pumped out 2 rounds of sacks, one around week 3 and again around week 8-9. But I've only found 6 seeds so far in that batch

Well I just opened the side door and had a peak at the girls... looks like just the one girl hermied bad.. possibly another one but I'll have to climb in the main door to check the others. Back to picking nannas . . wow this girl had a lot on her.... I wonder why this one so much???

Other than that. Things are looking good

And a Christmas gift... Thanks wife .

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I was up early today.... gd head cold got me blocked up... so I popped out to the flower tent with 10mins if light to go.... rolled up one and climbed inside. It's getting pretty full inside, not a lot of room to move around, so I got down and dirty, probing my way through each girl looking for nannas. The good news is that it seems to be only one hermie at this time, couldn't find any nuts on the other girls. Which is great, cause I picked her clean last night, and I'll just have to keep an eye on this one girl.

I'll update tonight with pics. The veg tent will get some attention too

Sometimes they push out nanners in cycles so just keep an eye out
Yeah learned that last time.... picked nannas for a week or so, then about 4 week later I jammed my head down into the jungle only to see a bunch of opened pollen sacks just hanging out. But I think it was late in bloom at that time, I've only found 6 beans so far

Back
Top Bottom