Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

Had a quick look for any nuts that I've might have missed on the hermie. All is good for now.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Here's the new girls. All got a drink tonight.
4 topped girls got 3/4 gallon each of ph'd water. The other 2 newer girls got a small feed of liquid karma 10 ml in 2.5 gallons of water. Each got a gallon and the rest to the house plants

1.jpg
2.jpg

Hermie... notice he's right close to a little bud forming right at the stalk. You can just pinch them off. You shouldn't have very many of them. If you have more than a few per plant then its a problem. "Usually" when I get them I never notice until I'm trimming and hey I have a few seeds. The male bits are not usually very fertile but that one looks full on male flower and not a "nanner". Nanners I dont worry about... those male flowers can ruin your day!

I've seen them form early, pinch them off and gone ... good luck - as long as you know they are there and deal with it - it's not a problem.

Your plants are looking great ... I'd start a new strain unless the weed you're smoking now is worth the hassle. It looks pretty good to me.

Happy New Year!

Hermie... notice he's right close to a little bud forming right at the stalk. You can just pinch them off. You shouldn't have very many of them. If you have more than a few per plant then its a problem. "Usually" when I get them I never notice until I'm trimming and hey I have a few seeds. The male bits are not usually very fertile but that one looks full on male flower and not a "nanner". Nanners I dont worry about... those male flowers can ruin your day!

I've seen them form early, pinch them off and gone ... good luck - as long as you know they are there and deal with it - it's not a problem.

Your plants are looking great ... I'd start a new strain unless the weed you're smoking now is worth the hassle. It looks pretty good to me.

Happy New Year!
Hey Bob,

I picked off a lot the first night I noticed them. This isn't the first run I've picked nuts off. Last time one hermied on me too, I picked off most but like penny was saying they tend to come in waves.... so first wave done, just gotta keep an eye out for the second wave. I'll start a new strain the spring, and put these beans off to the side. They are a good back up, female seeds, mostly sativa hybrid.... but so far it's been about 1 in ever 6 hermied. Can't complain tho, 8 bag seed got me 2 runs, and a hundred plus beans.

Was visiting family for few days, got back last night and started mixing up a feed for the girls only to realize after mixing in the bloom that it was time for the water only. I know that they say you shouldn't store mixed fertilizer, but I kept the 5 gallons of water with the bloom feed in it. Now It is kept in the cold, I don't known if this will help it keep.

Anyways, everyone got a drink... fabric pots for 2 gallons each and the plastic pots got 1 gallon each. Didn't get any pics, as I had my bro pop by. Pics later tonight

Hey everyone, just got out of the veg tent. Everything is running smooth inside, 4 topped girls are going again, the other 2 have caught up a small bit. I want to get them all on the same feed/watering schedule. Hoping there close enough now. I'll also be cutting the recommend feed schedule, don't think they need all that. Don't mind the dead clones in the back.... shouldn't have left them in the dome longer.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Happy New Year's.... another trip around the sun . started off the new year by feeding the girls. I had 5 gallons of water with 52ml of cns17 bloom mixed already on Thursday thinking it was feed day but it was water day. I also mixed in 10 ml of pure blend tea, 10 ml of liquid karma, and 6 ml of Calmag. Fabric pots got 1 1/4 gallons each and plastic pots got 5/8 of a gallon each.

I also tipped my light raising the back and lowering the front and pulled it towards the front more. This keeps it away from the tall back ones and closer to the short canopy.

Few pics

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom