Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

Gonna burn some of her sister now
420-magazine-mobile1994648070.jpg

Had to climb inside tonight and move my roof fan and connect my light directly to the yoyos..
And up she goes. Raised the light up again... it getting pretty tight inside now.
420-magazine-mobile1888705519.jpg
420-magazine-mobile390284056.jpg

The short girl propped up
420-magazine-mobile1018618146.jpg

I've got all my pots in my veg tent now too... still don't know if I should plant the 2 beans that are sprouted or try a couple of clones. I put the clones from the bag today. It's been 10 days in the bag misting
420-magazine-mobile1053807008.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1975286239.jpg

It's a jungle in there . . .
Things are looking nice. We've had a big jump on those bid sites
420-magazine-mobile689154603.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2125150511.jpg

Think they enjoyed that last watering. Looks like I'll be mixing more water from here on.
Hoping for some good production over the next few days, then it will be feed time. I'll up my ferts a little each week for the next 3 weeks, that should put me 6 weeks into flower, 2 weeks of cns17 finish, then 2 weeks of plain water. Puts me at 10 weeks, which is roughly what last run was (chopped at week 11,couple could have went longer)

No signs of hermies... which is good, I think I had a lot of lights that I didn't even notice inside the tent..... my cord had a light in the end... my heater had a little light in the adjustment knob... power bar switch had a light.... hoping this would be the cause of hermies last time
Couple of group shots
420-magazine-mobile1094972185.jpg

Just pop inside to take the short girl off her bucket... back to reality for her, I've been nervous that she could tumble off. Looks like a small amount of nutrient burn, I've just may have flushed around a lot of unused ferts with that last big watering. Feed tomorrow night, should be good and dry by then. Well I'd like to upload some pics but seems the new app won't let me. What's up wit dat?

Well it looks as if I can upload pics with the app anymore... unless someone knows how to fix it.

Just mixed up a big'O feed for the girls.
Water = about 7.5 gallons
Cns17 bloom = 78 ml
Pure blend tea = 15 ml
Liquid karma = 15 ml
Calmag = 9 ml

This is basically the same mix expect just more water. With the addition of the liquid karma, it a botanicare brand, looks like a kelp/seaweed tea. It says it can be used right from the start to veg and bloom, and also used as a foliage feed

2 gallons to each fabric pot and 1 gallon to each plastic pot except for the short girl got around 3/4 of a gallon

Gonna try to get some pics up

Back
Top Bottom