Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

Thanks Sam
Yeah the light is great. I've had to raise mine a lot since the flip, I wouldn't be able to tell you heights, I just eyeball it. I've been keeping pretty high, at lease a foot above, I've let them grow to about 6-8 inches away once (Mostly just the one girl.... stretchy) a few day ago, and I'll let them get close again tonight. I just poked my head in and they've grown a lot.... I'll update with pics later.

I'm . . . . . . . . . . . atm

Oh and I have no idea what strain this is.... long flowering and stinks

Update
They are sucking up the water now, just about bone dry inside.... my temp probe was on the floor was it was a little warm inside... I adjusted so that won't happen again. Had a quick little look to see if any hermies... no signs, all white hairs everywhere. I measured the plant height and the distance from the light, I just measure the tallest one. 32 inch talk now and 10 inches from the light. . . that's around what I finished with last time . . . I'll let them get closer tonight and raise it a few clicks tomorrow... feed night . . . Some updated pics
420-magazine-mobile1787160451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile441150707.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1404773194.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1971581385.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1254945228.jpg
420-magazine-mobile526056845.jpg

I could but i kinda hides the fact that there's something on da go with her. She is in reused soil and had a run in against the fan too. In thinking more of the soil... it's settle more that the rest of the pots and water flows through her much easier. It maybe in the early stages of breaking down. I'll have to get some run off 2 girls the check the ph against each other

About 10" so you are in close to the light as well. I think Mars is conservative on their recommendations on distance. I have mine at 12"-14" in veg and I am not burning anything nor do the lights feel hot.

About 10" so you are in close to the light as well. I think Mars is conservative on their recommendations on distance. I have mine at 12"-14" in veg and I am not burning anything nor do the lights feel hot.
Forsure Sam. And of course it's always strain dependent, but I know this strain (If I knew what it was) can handle the light getting close. Good air circulation is necessary when they start getting really close.

Busy last night couldn't update till this morning..

First... mixed up some feed for the girls

Water = 5 gallons
Cns17 bloom = 52 ml
Pure blend tea = 10 ml
Calmag = 6 ml

Fabric pots got 1 and 3/4 gallons
Plastic pots got 3/4 gallons... except the short girl which only got a half gallon.

Pulled off some undergrowth and a few fan leaves that were ingulfed in the growth.

I also watered my new pots and transplanted 4 of the new girls. Coming along nicely. Big question is what will I do for my last 2 pots.... use my clones or the other 2 seedlings

Well tomorrow will be 2 weeks of flower done. Only 8 more to go.... anyways all the girls are going mad, probably have to raise the light tomorrow. Bud sites are growing .
420-magazine-mobile9067601.jpg
420-magazine-mobile463609160.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1603584428.jpg

And some new girls
420-magazine-mobile897261926.jpg
these will get a feed as soon as those pots dry out. And I'm thinking I'll try 2 clones in the last 2 pots and see how that goes. New to this clone game

So the girls are drinking a bit more water now.... I just finished a watering 7 gallons of water. Fabric pots got 2 gallons each and the plastic pots got 3/4 of a gallon each. Didn't raise the light... seems like the big part of the stretch is done, so I'll let them chill for another day. I propped up the short girl on a bucket, see if that might help her a bit.
420-magazine-mobile182771310.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1200519993.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1535000239.jpg

Back
Top Bottom