Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

Good looking tent of girls Iti
Thanks PW
That one short girl is the only downside of thing... can't complain.... she'll probably end up being the nicest cola, very compact plant.
Update shortly... burning one then water time . . .

Phone died last night so I didn't update

Water 5 gallons, 2.5 for the fabric pots and 2.5 for the plastic pots. I gave the short girl a little less than the rest of the plastic pots. Trimmed off some undergrowth too
420-magazine-mobile1338228439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1149455948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile653241834.jpg

Yea I would like to know about this also!!!! As a NOOB IV never heard of this??? And does this happen with biobizz nutrients? Got me paranoid now!!!

Everything rolling along. Lots of bud sites forming. Reaching for the light like crazy, I've raised it 5 clicks a few times but I will leave at this height for a day to let the shoots to gain a bit of ground on the main cola. Pics .
420-magazine-mobile682938704.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1167622814.jpg
420-magazine-mobile340871093.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1713065499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1103455040.jpg

Now the clones and seedlings
420-magazine-mobile732573426.jpg

Idk about these... one looks like it might make it.... how long should I have them in the bag? How long should I be mist them? I think I didn't leave enough stem and may have them to short

Seedlings are looking good now. 4 are soon ready to repot and 2 are just coming along
420-magazine-mobile1436734853.jpg

I may end up doing some topping and lst on these, I'll have a few extra weeks of veg

250 last time with crazy height restrictions. That's flipped on the end of week 3 (21 days), 8 girls, 6 in 2 gallon pots and 2 in 4.4gaĺlon pots
This time we got 6 girls, 2 in 7 gallon fabric and 4 in 4.4 plastic pots... no height restrictions... 49 days of veg... and a better light. C'mon epistar don't let me down

Looking good n healthy.. flowers aren't too far away! wooohooo

What height from the top of the canopy to your light is your goal?? Looks like that light fills the entire space?? What size is it?

Thanks Bob. I don't have a goal on height, I've finally got some head room so I'll use it. The light is a mars hydro epistar 320, it's 23 x 22. It definitely fills up the top. No complaints, great for heat.... I can hold my hand anywhere on the light no problem and it's doing a good job on the girls so far.

Thanks Bob. I don't have a goal on height, I've finally got some head room so I'll use it. The light is a mars hydro epistar 320, it's 23 x 22. It definitely fills up the top. No complaints, great for heat.... I can hold my hand anywhere on the light no problem and it's doing a good job on the girls so far.

I am running the same light and it dose run cool. I haven't bumped mine up much from what I originally set it at but I am interested in seeing how much of an issue I run into when I flip them in a 6.5' tent after 6 weeks of veg. What you have going on there looks great!

Back
Top Bottom