Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

That a hell of a turnaround bud, you flipping already in a week? You barely finished your last run hehehehe
Hey Justin . finally im starting to get a good cycle going, veg tent getting going next weekend .

What sort of yield are we aiming for this round?
MORE !!!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I would like to pull 250 each harvest, I've got 2 less girls this time but I don't have the height restriction this time, so I'm guess I'll be around the same. Next round is gonna be all fabric pots, the girls seem to like them better.

I'm looking into them myself. Probably looking at 2 sizes 5l and 20 l or 25 litre
I'm using the 7 gal ones... 25 litres, so far so good, I'll be picking up 7 gal ones again, enough to do me.

Feed night

6 gallons of water
90ml of cns17 grow
21ml of pure blend tea

Plastic pots got almost 4 cups each... lots of fun off... gonna be a mess to clean tomorrow. The fabric pots got 6+ cups each. I also measured my watering cup... it's 1 liter.
Also had an accident.... FFS !!!! I moved and tipped the fan right over on one of the girls, supercropped one shoot really bad, and another shoot almost snapped off the main stem. So I pulled up the one that almost snapped from the main stem and tied it back up and hope she'll mend herself... and the other shoot I just propped up against another shoot... hope for the best.

I'll update with some pics later..

I got back in and clean up the run off. Had to stock up the c02 genny... I just added sugar and yeast to the bottle.... gave it a good shake and reconnected... we 'll see how it goes.
420-magazine-mobile2109538051.jpg
420-magazine-mobile410154440.jpg

Now the damage repair... arrow points to where it almost snapped from the main stem, and you can see my band-aid. The circle is the shoot that got supercropped, stem got crushed pretty bad
420-magazine-mobile1829188027.jpg

I've haven't tryed any cloning yet... ive got a good stash of seeds of this strain, and im already expanded with the boss knowing about about it . .

I guess I could keep a mom in the veg tent... im likely to get another strain before i start a mom. Got find a nice quick outdoor strain, mold res Ideally and a nice indoor strain, then make some feminize seeds... I'm big on the sativa.

I don't keep moms.... Just keep cloning clones of the clones of the clones... important to label the clones. My "friend" told me that. I sometimes mess/mix up.

Keeping moms got too much ... work. They required too much attention. In my soil they would get WAY too big, I couldn't keep them under control.

Your plants look healthy, the repair will be back to normal pretty quick like nothing happened. MAy even promote some more side growth.

I don't keep moms.... Just keep cloning clones of the clones of the clones... important to label the clones. My "friend" told me that. I sometimes mess/mix up.

Keeping moms got too much ... work. They required too much attention. In my soil they would get WAY too big, I couldn't keep them under control.

Your plants look healthy, the repair will be back to normal pretty quick like nothing happened. MAy even promote some more side growth.
I've no reason for a mom atm. I may try some cloning next run, just to start getting use it. Won't have to worry about labeling till I get another strain going.

Everyone looking good... and I have all girls again... so far. It looks like the damaged girl is healed up and should be okay. I switch the plastic pots around... putting the shortest girls next to the fan and the taller girls in the back

420-magazine-mobile277749249.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1798627521.jpg

Loving the new light... Can't wait to flip these girls and she how she does in flower.
Also checked the beans out tonight and we got 3 sprouted... so looks like I be filling some solo cups tomorrow night.

Going good now... lots of growth going on. I may stretch this last bit of veg before I flip, so I have to water once more then the next feed after that is bloom fert. If I let them get nice and dry before I water and then let them dry right out before the bloom feed, that should push me to Monday ( start of the week ) would be a good time to flip.

420-magazine-mobile2029899876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1293954283.jpg

Everyone got a drink.
8 gallons of ph'd water
Plastic pots got 2 cups each
Fabric pots got 4 cups each
Everything was going good till the GD fan tipped over again..... not that lucky this time.... snapped of 3 shoots of one girl and the top of another shoot off another girl.... gonna have to do something about this . .
420-magazine-mobile2132065033.jpg

Man they look awesome, do we have no idea of the stain?
No idea... I'm thinking a sativa hybrid... long flowering period, last ones I chopped at week 11 of flower and should have probably went longer.... Very very stinky, you can smell it through anything but a mason jar.... Very long white hairs. Man I wish I knew this strain
Looking great!:thumb:
Thanks bud, it's coming along nicely

Back
Top Bottom