Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

Everyone's doing good. The c02 gen is working great those fittings done the job, no leaky caulking to deal with. I've been trimming off fan leaves to get the new shoots lots of light.

Here's what I'm thinking. Basicly think of the main stem like a pipe... there's only so much fluids that can flow through the main pipe (stem) so by removing the lower fan leaves, the plant will have more to put into the shoots. Also I've noticed that after it healed up around where you trimmed off that fan leaf, the main part of the shoot get a big knuckle on the main stem. I think I read somewhere that this helps transfer all the goodness from leaf to root

Anyways... burning and babbling... here's the girls
420-magazine-mobile1754506558.jpg

Trim
420-magazine-mobile787484139.jpg

The mutant is still trying to make up her mind
420-magazine-mobile761975738.jpg

Can do seeds then when they are done in VEG, trim the btm branches and clone them.... you will have clones in VEG for a month or so old around when your flower girl finishes .... can go into flower with the clone(s) and repeat....

Can always toss clones if you get too many or dont have room... always a reason to expand too.

Can do seeds then when they are done in VEG, trim the btm branches and clone them.... you will have clones in VEG for a month or so old around when your flower girl finishes .... can go into flower with the clone(s) and repeat....

Can always toss clones if you get too many or dont have room... always a reason to expand too.
I've haven't tryed any cloning yet... ive got a good stash of seeds of this strain, and im already expanded with the boss knowing about about it . .
Eventually i'll run clones in my perpetual once i find a couple keeper moms
I guess I could keep a mom in the veg tent... im likely to get another strain before i start a mom. Got find a nice quick outdoor strain, mold res Ideally and a nice indoor strain, then make some feminize seeds... I'm big on the sativa.

I may have got a bit horny with the scissors last night. Trimmed off some more fans from 3 of the girls, this will the last trim for them till i getting flowering and ill skin out any under growth that I don't want.

Also got some more beans soaking . ill have the veg tent somewhat ready for when I transplant. Got my light, timer, heater and controller. Just need fans.... would I need a inline fan/filter? Could I just pipe my intake from my flower to my veg tent?

Update...
Everyone doing good. Those fabic pots likes the water. Looks like big feed tomorrow night.
420-magazine-mobile276596680.jpg

Trimmed up girls on the right
420-magazine-mobile1401376771.jpg

Looks like i might have a tiny bit of nutrient burn.... some of the new growth coming out has some burn on the tips
420-magazine-mobile2015940740.jpg

Back
Top Bottom