J.J.'s Everything Your'e Not Supposed to do During a Grow Journal

I bet! I didn't go the dark route myself, I just wasn't prepared I suppose. :grinjoint:

I just guesstimated when the girls would be ready, and planned to harvest on that estimate. We'll see if it pays off...

ok lots of duplicates. I guess I better check when using the photo icon.

DWC supplies and Rearranged Closet setup

this is the gap in between my closet door and my bedroom

That's all for now.

repost to new page

I am super excited for your harvest and for you to get the DWC under say. Its such a very exciting time over here!!

Over at my place I just found out it looks like all my ladies are just that!

I am super excited for your harvest and for you to get the DWC under say. Its such a very exciting time over here!!

Over at my place I just found out it looks like all my ladies are just that!

I am excited too! I had to stop myself a couple of times from going into the closet today. I am so used to checking on the girls frequently its just hard to break the habit.

Went to the Hydro Store in town today, they have EVERYTHING, including the Fox Farms Soil, and LOTS of different nutes. They don't have the irrigation hubs, and they didn't have the 4 inch baskets. But they do have hydroton, and a bunch of other things that got the dollars signs in my head going.

They have MH and HPS 400 watt bulbs for 29 bucks!!! They also have T5 florescent lights. I was like a kid in a candy store...

Picked up some Kona at the dispensary today. It's a 70% Sativa. I also found out that my dispensary sells CLONES!! They charge 20 bucks for them and I was wondering if that is a good price??? If I can get clones from them, then I can just pop them into the DWC, and not have to worry about how to germ seeds in Rockwool.

Congrats on ALL Girls!!! I'm still waiting for seeds to pop.

Got the tracking info from Stealth Hydro today. It's been sent to Fed Ex to deliver. YAY!!

Haven't checked on the girls since Lights off on Monday.

The beans in soil haven't popped yet.

It's been raining like crazy here for days... Flood warnings when you live at 9,000 ft above sea level are crazy!!!

Wow, still with the rain? Its been raining there now for what? a good month? Thats a bummer, both about the constant rain and your seeds still no showing. But you know they can take a week if they want to.

Wow, still with the rain? Its been raining there now for what? a good month? Thats a bummer, both about the constant rain and your seeds still no showing. But you know they can take a week if they want to.

Yea, it's raining right now. Where I live we generally have over 325 sunny days a year. Right now, our monsoon rains are back over the summer. They haven't been around since I moved here from Michigan 11 years ago.

If the seeds don't come up, I can always start some when the DWC kit comes. I just figured, if they do come up, I can rinse them super good and stick them in the DWC. Then start a few more in Rockwool, and foliar feed them until the roots are long enough to stick in the res.

Did you see that I can get clones from my dispensary for 20 bucks each? Is that a good price???

Yes I did see that, thats awesome! from what I have seen $20 seems to be the going rate for clones. I know I would pay $20 for clones no problem!

Yea I figure when I get my kit and I am all set up, I can pop in a clone or two or 4 ;) and get a head start on my grow. I just need to make sure they are indicas, not sativas. Otherwise I'll run out of room fast!

We need a chop chop smiley :yummy: Guess this will have to do. The girls come down tomorrow.

I have boxes ready, and I am getting excited. My kit is at fed ex and it is on it's way to me. I have a question. If I can't get 3 3/4 or 4 inch baskets, can I do 5 inch ones?

excited for you about getting your gear, ,, pretty cool.
and harvest time too?... ohh,, the fun. :yummy:

20.00 for a clone? I would pay that in a heart beat.. (heck, fem seeds are 10 bucks avg plus shipping.. online)

We need a chop chop smiley :yummy: Guess this will have to do. The girls come down tomorrow.

I have boxes ready, and I am getting excited. My kit is at fed ex and it is on it's way to me. I have a question. If I can't get 3 3/4 or 4 inch baskets, can I do 5 inch ones?

You are going to have so much fun tomorrow. Enjoy it!

We use 3" net cups for all our plants. They are readily available and they make neoprene covers for them as well. Also readily available.

examples here:Net Pot 3 Flex Fine Mesh [3] - $0.50 : neHydro.com, Hydroponics and Gardening Supplies
and here: Neoprene Disks 3 [3] - $1.25 : neHydro.com, Hydroponics and Gardening Supplies

Hope this helps.

I'm looking forward to many harvest pics tomorrow :)

:goodjob: You are on a roll! Harvest today?

The 10gal tub is the same as the SH system. Cut 4 holes if you are using fem seed or clones, 6 if reg seed so you can cut out the males and hopefully have 3 or 4 fems left. Alot of peeps like the 5" net pots for making big bushy plants, they don't tip as easy when training the plants. Either way you decide to go, tape them down so they don't tip when changing the res.

Keep up the good work!
Agent Green :smokin:

excited for you about getting your gear, ,, pretty cool.
and harvest time too?... ohh,, the fun. :yummy:

20.00 for a clone? I would pay that in a heart beat.. (heck, fem seeds are 10 bucks avg plus shipping.. online)

Yup, I even have the makings for another DWC resevoir! Waiting on delivery so I can use the lid holes as a template for my DIY res.

You are going to have so much fun tomorrow. Enjoy it!

We use 3" net cups for all our plants. They are readily available and they make neoprene covers for them as well. Also readily available.

examples here:Net Pot 3 Flex Fine Mesh [3] - $0.50 : neHydro.com, Hydroponics and Gardening Supplies
and here: Neoprene Disks 3 [3] - $1.25 : neHydro.com, Hydroponics and Gardening Supplies

Hope this helps.

I'm looking forward to many harvest pics tomorrow :)

Thanks SK!!! I'm hoping that my hydro shop in town will get the delivery that they said they were going to get today.

As for Many pics. You do realize I have 2 small plants right? I might get all their is to see in a few shots.

Hell I don't even know how to cut the girls down. Do I just snip right from the bottom of the stem??? Guess I'll have to wing it...

:goodjob: You are on a roll! Harvest today?

The 10gal tub is the same as the SH system. Cut 4 holes if you are using fem seed or clones, 6 if reg seed so you can cut out the males and hopefully have 3 or 4 fems left. Alot of peeps like the 5" net pots for making big bushy plants, they don't tip as easy when training the plants. Either way you decide to go, tape them down so they don't tip when changing the res.

Keep up the good work!
Agent Green :smokin:

Yup, today is harvest day!

I asked about the baskets because my hydro store in town has net pots for clones, and then no 4 inch ones. But TONS of 5 inch ones...

Thanks for the tip about tape!!!

Back
Top Bottom