J.J.'s Everything Your'e Not Supposed to do During a Grow Journal

congrats on the harvest...

smoking one's own is a great thing,, that feeling knowing you grew it, and no longer need to relay on anyone else... that's a wonderful thing.. :bravo: great job...

I got mylar on ebay, htgsupply, 50ft roll 2mil like 35 bucks, free shipping...

they got pandafilm,, but it is like 50 bucks plus 15 for shipping on a 50ft roll...

You might check with your local garden center...mine sells panda film for a dollar a ft x 10ft wide, cut to whatever size...save shipping if your local one had it. :)

Congrats on your harvest! :bravo:

:peace:
Thanks Mountain High!

I noticed you are in CO. Is your store in Denver? I live about an hour west of the springs, so it's a drive to anywhere but the local hydro store in town. All my local store had was 1 mil mylar.

I used 4mil black plastic from home depot and put emergency blankets on the inside of that with two sided tape,made my own panda film for bout $15.

hmmm, that's a good idea!!! Problem is Home Depot is 60 miles away... LOL

congrats on the harvest...

smoking one's own is a great thing,, that feeling knowing you grew it, and no longer need to relay on anyone else... that's a wonderful thing.. :bravo: great job...

I got mylar on ebay, htgsupply, 50ft roll 2mil like 35 bucks, free shipping...

they got pandafilm,, but it is like 50 bucks plus 15 for shipping on a 50ft roll...

WOW Thanks for the tip about the ebay seller!!! I'd give you some more + Reps, but it says I need to spread it around first!

Thanks Mountain High!

I noticed you are in CO. Is your store in Denver? I live about an hour west of the springs, so it's a drive to anywhere but the local hydro store in town. All my local store had was 1 mil mylar.

Would not surprise me if we live in or near the same town, I am like an hour west of Colorado Springs too...:grinjoint:

Brady's Garden Center if that helps...:bongrip:

People will tell you both ways, yes they matter and no they dont really. As long as what leaks you have aren't letting in more light than say the moon would your fine. the closet I grow in doesn't shut, there is a 1inch gap on the bottom and sides. I use to cover the door with a sheet every night but I stopped doing that. I run my 12/12 from noon to midnight. my room also doesn't get sun till about 1 in the after noon so there light that does get in hardly matters at all..

So my theory is as long as the light that leaks in isn't enough to actually cause the plant to grow in any way your fine. I tested mine by standing in there with the door closed in the morning and it was pretty darn dark almost no light at all so I'm ok with it. Though if your worried about light showing when its closed, thats a whole other story. If i had to hid what i was doing with the lights on, I'd have to kill the lights.

Ok Let me clarify.

I want to have 2 Vegging mommas in Dirt with Lights 24/7. Flower area, will be light proofed with the 2 DWC tanks and their own lights. So light leaks will only matter to the Flowering girls...

OH, yeah. your totally on the ball there.. :bongrip:

Sorry you know I get stoned and miss the point some times.. IF you didn't know that, I get stoned and totally miss the point some times..

:)

I blame Mary Bell

Would not surprise me if we live in or near the same town, I am like an hour west of Colorado Springs too...:grinjoint:

Brady's Garden Center if that helps...:bongrip:

Tell me your altitude and I can tell you if we are close ;)

I'm halfway between Co Springs, and Buena Vista. Not as far south as I think you are.

I like it. It's nice and cool in the summertime at 9107 ft above sea level. :)

Tell me your altitude and I can tell you if we are close ;)

I'm halfway between Co Springs, and Buena Vista. Not as far south as I think you are.

I like it. It's nice and cool in the summertime at 9107 ft above sea level. :)

You live near South Park? Was that you that killed Kenny? :)

I am at 5332 ft above sea level, a low lander compared to you...:ganjamon:

Some nice garden centers in Colorado Springs if you look around though.

You live near South Park? Was that you that killed Kenny? :)

I am at 5332 ft above sea level, a low lander compared to you...:ganjamon:

Some nice garden centers in Colorado Springs if you look around though.

Yes, I live very near to South Park, and 11 Mile. No, I didn't kill Kenny :rofl: but he does drive me insane sometimes.

There are a lot in the Springs. I just hate going to the Springs. It's a long drive, plus it's hot and smells like exhaust. LOL I've become a Country Snob. I like to SEE the mountain in my backyard. Smell the Fresh Air.

wait.... South park is a real place? :rofl:
Yes, There is a PARK County. What the show is relating to is South Park County in Colorado. There are a LOT of 14er (Mountains over 14,000 ft) in that county.

wow! sounds lovely. I'm gonna have to head out your way some day and take in the views. Some day, once i get a better grasp on life. maybe we could even share a joint.

Its funny two of my misses friends are battling over a job out in CO springs I tried to get her to apply for it as well. I'd love to move out that way for a few years. but she didn't think it wouldn't be very nice to do that to her friends.

I'm actually thinking about moving to Cali. Summers are nice in the mountains, but winters can suck at times. We got hammered last winter. Had 3 feet of snow dump on us in one snowfall! I was so sick of snow by spring, which was the end of MAY! The MMJ laws seem more towards patient rights in Cali...

GalafrielDreams
Congrats on the harvest of your first grow. There is nothing like your first and is something you will always remember if for nothing else but all that you have learned.

Your next grow will be exponentially better based on all the tips and knowledge you've gained. I'm excited for you and what your future grows have in store for you as well.

Congrats again! :bravo: :welldone:

GalafrielDreams
Congrats on the harvest of your first grow. There is nothing like your first and is something you will always remember if for nothing else but all that you have learned.

Your next grow will be exponentially better based on all the tips and knowledge you've gained. I'm excited for you and what your future grows have in store for you as well.

Congrats again! :bravo: :welldone:
thanks Skooter!

I'm anxious to get my kit so I can start making a light proof enclosure for my reservoirs.

Can I ask how you cut out the holes on your DIY resevoir?? Trying to figure out how I am going to do it on my DIY res that I picked up the other day.

thanks Skooter!

I'm anxious to get my kit so I can start making a light proof enclosure for my reservoirs.

Can I ask how you cut out the holes on your DIY resevoir?? Trying to figure out how I am going to do it on my DIY res that I picked up the other day.

We used a 3" hole saw. Cuts like butta :)
BTW you can ask us anything...we're glad to help in any way we can. if we know the answer of course.

Hi Girl:) Wow have you been busy! Congratulations on your harvest.:bravo: There is nothing like smoking your own. You are right with a bit of curring it will get better and better. Proud of you young lady! :hippy:

Now look at you! Getting ready for a much different grow! Told you this stuff is addictive! The next one is aways going to be better! Usually it is!
Keep having fun!!!!! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom