Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Hey I’m prob goin to take a lil brake on here I got to go on a trip my niece is not doin well at all she just went into a seizure n now they saying her brain suffered tues they are goin to a headscan n they will take her off life support so my road has a lot of pot holes I’m goin to hyt all the way to Texas man I woke up today to f down bro I’m a man about it tears don’t stop falling just f sucks I wish I could give her my heart n lungs god knows I will I’m not selfish I already lived my life still young but man I just wish I could fix her

thsnks brother Ben goin tru so much pain but all y’all on here always make me feel like a million bucks either me or the mrs will take off but all I can do is hope for the best n hope the man up stairs give us more time with her

thoughts and prayers for your niece, you, and your family bro. go get business handled.

look at the bright side though... you can stop at buc-ee's. :D

thoughts and prayers for your niece, you, and your family bro. go get business handled.

look at the bright side though... you can stop at buc-ee's. :D
Yeah man just hoping for the best thanks for all the love fam Ben here for years it’s the only thing I have don’t even do fb imagine

I don't really do the fb or anything like that either. I have an account, but rarely get on in. If I wanna talk to someone, I'll call or text em.

I’ll keep your Niece and family in my prayers brother.
Thanks brother really appreciate it how’s ur morning u should b zzzz lol eny snow yet

I don't really do the fb or anything like that either. I have an account, but rarely get on in. If I wanna talk to someone, I'll call or text em.
Same here love this place n u get to kno ppl for a long time becomes family

So I’m at work now have to paint 2 cars ugh hope can get them done early n go home I just feel way out of it

I will brother I will keep y’all updated brother u Ben there for me shyt ever since I met u ur wise words always helps me keep goin brother

Trust brother I can tell u kno I Been in the mud for a few years n now my niece just topped of the cherry well I’m jamming to this guys injoy one of my fav songs of all time

Back
Top Bottom