Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Few curled leaves but is cuz light a but close super cropped to more tops but I think I’ll do just fine here come harvest

Hey I’m prob goin to take a lil brake on here I got to go on a trip my niece is not doin well at all she just went into a seizure n now they saying her brain suffered tues they are goin to a headscan n they will take her off life support so my road has a lot of pot holes I’m goin to hyt all the way to Texas man I woke up today to f down bro I’m a man about it tears don’t stop falling just f sucks I wish I could give her my heart n lungs god knows I will I’m not selfish I already lived my life still young but man I just wish I could fix her
Prayers for you and yours bro.

but I think I’ll do just fine here come harvest

Well no shit, sherlock! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I, for one, am anxious as hell to see what jack's jungle safari ends up producing. :laugh::laugh:

"Killing it" is quite the understatement in that thick assed forest. If you ain't smilin every time you look in there, you ain't livin right man. :D

Prayers for you and yours bro.
Thanks bro it’s all we need now let’s c if a miracle to happen hey it’s Xmas I’m def hopfull

Lol I’m am super happy with them for sure def b happy wen I cut those buds off what’s ur guess in yield

I have no idea where to even begin to guess. It's like trying to guess the number of m&m's in a 10gal jar contest.

Hahahha Put a goal of 2 pounds I think I’ll do better

I wouldn't be surprised one bit at that, and then some. If you keep the small stuff too, it may hit 2.5 or close to 3. Just so hard to guess right, but for sure gonna be worth the effort going into it.

Man U getting me happy lol yeah I keep it all it’s all for my consumption lol bud is bud lol prob try to make some oil n gummies def some dabs

Well, think about it. Almost 4 dozen plants, and if you can pull a zip a piece, or close, you're 2+ already.

Oh definitely good things are coming man.

Avg 3/4oz and you're still over 2#. From the look now and where they appear to be headed, you definitely didn't french fry when you should have pizzaed, so you're gonna have good time. :D

I’m guessing you’ll end up with a shit load! That’s hillbilly for a whole lot. Lol
Now I’m goin to get ur ass out the cold for a few days so u can help me bring them down we prob need a bobcat lol

my folks have started to help trim. saw me up to it and asked to help once. i bought them their own scissors.
last thing i ever thought i would see in my lifetime lol :)

Back
Top Bottom