Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

They’ll be back to stock soon I imagine. It’s a busy time of year for them with all the crops and such starting.

Well res is changed 150 g of mc in my res added my mom cbd since they all didn’t clone cut one of my moms out black cheese have plenty of clones changed dwc also boy that was a task
A7D8BF62-1BD8-485E-ACC1-7168D4A80A15.jpeg
6FE95DFA-475E-4292-B76B-9273A1A9ADAC.jpeg

@bluter thats how I do my lst super crop ish just bend with out worry I be tellin ppl but to scared to touch em lol

Def goin in the right direction boy they grew so much since upped nutrients crazy how fast they can grow at times went back to check em out was like whoaaaaaaa lol

are you on anything other than mc for nutes ?

thinking of adding BE on the next run. probably should have got it this one. at 5.5 and just flipped. i would up at 6.5 - 7 last run. was sure it was too hot but ran into trouble on some when lower.

Ok my first run was amazing with just mc bugs killed me so had to chop way early second added cal mag n silica did way better but this run so far gave them one shot of silica but only running mc an calmag so far but I kno what ur talking bout this plant food can be hot it’s y I start so low n work my way up n in flower I’ve seen ppl running higher then 6 grams a gal but that my sweet spot but we will see how they do this run but I’m running out of mc hopfully they re stock ASAP

Ok my first run was amazing with just mc bugs killed me so had to chop way early second added cal mag n silica did way better but this run so far gave them one shot of silica but only running mc an calmag so far but I kno what ur talking bout this plant food can be hot it’s y I start so low n work my way up n in flower I’ve seen ppl running higher then 6 grams a gal but that my sweet spot but we will see how they do this run but I’m running out of mc hopfully they re stock ASAP

i ran my whole grow lower this time. i'm finding the plants want it hot in hempy. eats up the head room. been running almost hungry and i hate that.

Back
Top Bottom