Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

4x4? That's it? Looks big for just a small space. This will be my last question. About how much, on average, of bud would something that size produce?
Well my autos last run did 1.8 lb n they were not half the size of these I’ll say I’ll hyt 2 lb plus witch is not bad is y I only run few times a year there always plenty of bud !!

And I don’t mind the question if I can help u out in eny way I will !!! Wat size tent ur using now ? But always remember genetics and light play big role imagine I’m using cheap nutrients also no calmag don’t ph a thing and I’m on well water !

Hi Jacky! Another journal that I need to catch up on and excited to see! Always love your grows friend, sorry I've been gone, but I'm back and getting caught up again. Give me some time to get through so many journals that need flipping through, but know your Auto grow is on my list! Hope all is well!

Hi Jacky! Another journal that I need to catch up on and excited to see! Always love your grows friend, sorry I've been gone, but I'm back and getting caught up again. Give me some time to get through so many journals that need flipping through, but know your Auto grow is on my list! Hope all is well!
All is well not growing autos doin photos went with ethos this run first time spending a bit more on seeds then 3o bucks lol but I kno how it is need a break from time to time !!

All is well not growing autos doin photos went with ethos this run first time spending a bit more on seeds then 3o bucks lol but I kno how it is need a break from time to time !!
Omg I'm so excited, photos from Jacky! Geez this catching up is going to take some time but I'm super stoked! And you're absolutely right, sometimes you have to take of you first, can't take care of anyone or anything else if you don't!

Omg I'm so excited, photos from Jacky! Geez this catching up is going to take some time but I'm super stoked! And you're absolutely right, sometimes you have to take of you first, can't take care of anyone or anything else if you don't!
Ur totally right don’t stress catching up just jump back in the fun ive learned wen I come bk from a short break there is just wayyyyyy to much to even try to play catch up lol

Ur totally right don’t stress catching up just jump back in the fun ive learned wen I come bk from a short break there is just wayyyyyy to much to even try to play catch up lol
I'm gonna give it my best shot! It is super hard!!!

looking awesome.

always like the floods and old school styles.

i'm with you on the photos. i can almost abuse photos lol .. i push things too much normally for autos. i'm typically overlit. and stoned. almost always stoned lol .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And I don’t mind the question if I can help u out in eny way I will !!! Wat size tent ur using now ? But always remember genetics and light play big role imagine I’m using cheap nutrients also no calmag don’t ph a thing and I’m on well water !
I don't have a tent yet. A 4x4 would be the limit in my bedroom. I can't grow any since I live in Indiana. But that won't stop me from growing a few veggies.

looking awesome.

always like the floods and old school styles.

i'm with you on the photos. i can almost abuse photos lol .. i push things too much normally for autos. i'm typically overlit. and stoned. almost always stoned lol .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks brother love to nudge autos a bit more too just to see how they role out same here need to be medicated makes me see clear lol 😜

Back
Top Bottom