Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Did you get all of this off of just 4 plants? I live in the wrong state!
Yup n I was missing a bag since I was still trimming but yes 4 autos n I wish my state was legit I’ll be out side but I’m sure it will never happen my state all there worried is bout guns and poor hard working immigrants just sad I was born in fl but my parents are from Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 they came in the 90s my dad 63 n still busting his ass just wish there were a bit more love in this world !!

After hair cut flipping this weekend !!
61B2B788-424D-45BF-83DD-78CC2DC50027.jpeg

Yup n I was missing a bag since I was still trimming but yes 4 autos n I wish my state was legit I’ll be out side but I’m sure it will never happen my state all there worried is bout guns and poor hard working immigrants just sad I was born in fl but my parents are from Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 they came in the 90s my dad 63 n still busting his ass just wish there were a bit more love in this world !!
Tell me about it! Whatever happened to "Give me your poor, yearning to breathe free!"

looking good jack.
we've become kinda xenophobic here. immigrants and immigrant families always work the hardest.

Yeah man that’s for sure just wish this cold world had bit more love towards are own human rase !! I feel every six months it’s either goin after the colored or Hispanic just ridiculous we have bigger fish to fry ppl are passing away on the streets due to drugs hell there are families on the streets homeless but we don’t talk bout that !

Yeah man that’s for sure just wish this cold world had bit more love towards are own human rase !! I feel every six months it’s either goin after the colored or Hispanic just ridiculous we have bigger fish to fry ppl are passing away on the streets due to drugs hell there are families on the streets homeless but we don’t talk bout that !

no kidding.

Back
Top Bottom