Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

There all ready invading it everywhere using no root hormone just mc n bleach I haven’t checked ppm or ph from the start

bleach ?
what are you doing with the bleach ?

i haven't used bleach in decades. even then we used it super careful to condition awful water. tech has got us way past that now. what did i miss here ?

Huge on being old school but I good bud have me his secrets I only use bleach to keep res clean from that goey stuff I was spectical at first but man this run is the first using bleach I can say my res stays clean roots look super happy n super white but the bleach evaporates bye the second day so no harm but it def helped my growing to making it way easier

There way bigger now but healthy as a tic

C9E8743C-32A0-4B87-88FE-FF77CBB43785.jpeg

how much do you toss in ?

we used to toss a couple capfulls in to a 5 gallon bucket. not very scientific lol

edit : should add it was back the the GH daze ..

Huge thanks there definitely doin amazing I flushed last night to clean salts to improve uptake def didn’t need it but I know they can eat in peace now

Girls went tru there hair cut so after checking real good I think my omg bye ripper seeds is a male or yet haven’t flowers witch is weird goin to keep 12 12 just in another tent I don’t want seeds

Back
Top Bottom