Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

you could stick around 5 - 5.5 and run a booster if you like. that's about where i added the BE on the last run. it seriously packed on the weight. found i needed a little calmag to balance it though. i ran about 1/4 to 1/2 dose.

Nicee I’m running terpinator goin to run this run with out calmag like usual but will add next run to see the difference so I’ll prob up it to 5.5 a gal don’t want to over do it

Damn - those are so gorgeous!

Thanks a bunch !!!! Really happy purple god turned purple Tropicana poison also showing purple just a happy parent lol

Topped res will go in tomorrow to thin out just a lil bit !

Looks like a veritable jungle in there! Don’t get lost @Jack 420 !

I have my machete ready in case something wants to jump out at me :p:p
Watch out for copperhead Jacky!! Beauties will cover those sons of bitches right up!

Just blend right in we have those down here a lot of ppl mistake them for garden snakes used to be a huge snake freak wen I was a teen had a ten foot python and a few huge but huge boas

Just blend right in we have those down here a lot of ppl mistake them for garden snakes used to be a huge snake freak wen I was a teen had a ten foot python and a few huge but huge boas
My friend had a boa named Ozzy...he was cool as hell..such a wide snake...I'd let him hang out on my shoulder...remember going to get him feed mice one day and a mouse got loose under the pedals...I damn near crashed trying not to smoosh the little guy, even though he was gonna be dinner later

That def happens to me before but running lose in the house but I definitely miss having snakes wish I could run a reptile rescue since it’s like no one wants to help them

Back
Top Bottom