Jacksass CDB Cheese In Soil Grow#2

Stress, sleep and anxiety.
So far my favorites have been the OGKH, NYC Diesel and Candy Cane. I'll do those again. One for the day and one for the night. But I'm still working on more samples. Blueberry cookies and Super Silver Haze next.

I just made some oil a week ago which works good , but even with that I still have to use a little more than normal. I also made butter which I wont do again with the cheese , it turned out very weak.
This is why I am going to grow a different strain to mix them together to get where I want it.
I used 2 ounces of cheese to make oil and got around 15 grams.
Which would you go through faster 2 ounces bud or 15 grams oil

That reminds me, I made some mystery weed RSO that will put you in a coma. My friends have even tried to give it back. I guess it wasn’t just me.... HA!

Plants are still green...
I’ve noticed my humidity skyrockets when the power kicks off. Do you keep your fans going during dark?
96C31F02-ACCC-4C2F-8341-846103746B4E.jpeg
A85D869E-E2B0-45C1-8DC8-0987E9A2D526.jpeg

I don't think I can be of any help to you Bobby.
My lights and fans are on 24/7 and I also have an air conditioner that controls heat and humidity
Sorry don't know what to tell ya

Well that explains why yours are growing so fast... Ha!

My exhaust fan runs 24/7, it's not optimal in my opinion. I use hps, so I would want to leave mine on during lights on but at night I need a controller and timer to maybe run for a few minutes every 15 minutes or so. If you leave it on during dark hours to long, you won't have any humidity.

Gotcha... makes perfect sense. I don’t know why I was thinking I could just hit the stop button at night.

Back
Top Bottom