Jacksass CDB Cheese In Soil Grow#2

You'll see some progress , they look good.
I just checked trichomes again and still no sign of amber yet. She sure is getting fat. Those buds are the size of my forearm.
Yeah, come on! Daddy needs a little junk in the trunk.
:slide:

Well , it's going to be a sad weekend or very exciting weekend not sure yet. I'm seeing some amber and it's time for her to get chopped. Last go round I took it a little further so now I'm going early.
There's only a few amber here and there but let's see what happens. I might leave the smaller buds for a bit longer not sure yet.

Well , it's going to be a sad weekend or very exciting weekend not sure yet. I'm seeing some amber and it's time for her to get chopped. Last go round I took it a little further so now I'm going early.
There's only a few amber here and there but let's see what happens. I might leave the smaller buds for a bit longer not sure yet.
Congratulations and great job, that was a nice plant. Might as well, you're not going to hurt anything by letting the popcorn buds go longer. Get ya a nice cure on them also.
Are you already plotting and strategizing the next grow?
:yummy::welldone:

I let them hang for a few days until a little crunchy to the touch then I put them in mason jars. For the first week I open the jars twice a day for a half hour . Second week they are opened once a day for 15 min or so. Then after that I open just to burp and take a long sniff. Gotta have that sniff.
I try not to dip in to it until 3 weeks to a month

Same here. I’ll sweat them down to 60ish and then toss in a Boveda 62% pack. If they hold, I’ll combine the half jars to a full jar. I save one of those big gallon pickle jars this time...
Only pack the jar if your sure the moisture is under control. Ask me how I learned that...LOL!
. :rollit:

I'll give a wet weight to ya and usually the dry weight is roughly a fourth. My last two weighed wet at 450 grams and after dry I was left with 115 grams.
Looking at this one I think it's going to be a pound and a half wet.
I might do it in the next day or two.
I'm flipping the thought of manicuring before drying or after. What's your thoughts on manicuring.
Sorry let me clarify , before drying for a few days or before it goes in the jar

Back
Top Bottom