Jacksass CDB Cheese In Soil Grow#2

Looking good Jack!
I've never been good at symmetry with my plants. I might go SOG next to mask it... I've been posting and following along over at a blueberry group grow. Grab some form of "blueberry" or mixed seed and come on over, it should be going on for a while. I've got some blue cookies and super silver haze cooking. It looks like a good time for you to pop some new beans.
:goodjob:
The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

My tomato cage is getting pushed out when the soil is dry. I've had to tie down some of the plants. I might have to put some bends on the straight legs going down into the soil. (Next grow) Do you think a an L shape or U shape at the bottom will hold better? I'm think L shape, but it won't be moveable until the grow is over. Put it in early and let the roots grow around it.
How are those trichomes looking? Man that is one fast auto...:rollit:

Day 59
I've been looking close for amber and not seeing anything yet.
From what I understand it's better to pull a cbd plant early so I think she has another 2 weeks left.
The other girl , well she kind of does her thing but really slow , or she just seems slow in comparison.
The bud growth on big girl is outstanding and I believe by the looks of her I'll most likely see 5 or 6 ounces from her

Okay from what I am reading about CBD medical strains is that it comes down to user preference. Some prefer more and some less.
So my thought is that a way someone could test this, break the plants into 3 groups. Harvest a 1/3 early, 1/3 mid, and 1/3 late.

I get what your saying but there should be some scientific reason on early or late harvest. It's all over the place right now and for someone growing a cbd strain like myself should have a proper understanding on when to harvest.
I've been doing alot of research on this and I'm getting the same thing , people say early and some say late.
I'm not sure so for now I go with when I want to cut that beautiful beast down.
Lol
I don't want to but it has to happen

I’m hoping to see some progress...
F2AA91C8-2FE3-4F4E-B2F6-1D1B61B12E2C.jpeg

Sorry for the blurpule lights. I expected a little better growth with the lambs breath, but I did force it to flower early.
0BCA3445-48C8-41F7-8FD8-B02523A2D845.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom