Jacksass Gives Northern Lights A Go

Hmm yeah I wouldn't do that. It would freeze right up. Portable ac is the way to go for a grow tent/room when living in areas with real winter conditions. People down south could likely get away with that, but they also wouldn't have a wood stove either lol. Try to bring in a little more outside air if you can, but I'm still not sure if anything will build up condensation or not

Just a quick question , I'm used to a running temp around 26 degrees.
With the lights on right now it's sitting at 34. Without bringing to much outside air in I'll be able to bring it down to about 29. Is that going to be to hot for the girls?
Mine run at 19-28.

Good afternoon
Now that I have the temp issue solved well another one has arrived.
The second seedling emerged from below , shed it's hull but has not opened. So with that said I had purchased the mix and match from crop king so I am going to start a seed from that.
I am going to have one northern lights and one that will have to be guessed at.

Yay, a baby! Almost 2, don't give up on her yet, they just need some time. Is there a thin skin like membrane that got stuck anywhere on the leaves and it's preventing them from opening? I've see some weird things happen at germination, it could come out of it.

Yes that is very possible but sometimes they are just stubborn and don't like to shed the shell as easily.

Look around the outer edges of the leaves and look for a tanned/brown skin type stuff. If there is some, try and help it off. A couple drops of water or saliva should help. If there is none. Maybe just see if they are stuck together, try sliding a toothpick in between the 2 cotylydon leaves, just be careful to not damage the new growth inside

Oh perfect, you did reply back, my computer died, had to go to my phone lol

That's good, I bet she will open up fine now.

I'm sure it will live lol
Check out my sig for a link to making out, never hurts. Or was that you that said ya checked it out? Someone did recently but can't remember

You know that will be fun and interesting. I'm giving this baby a day to figure out if it wants to live or die.
Hey Bobby are you still making oil or have you come up with another recipe?
Oh yeah. I’ve made olive oil, butter, coconut oil, grape seed oil in a instapot. With these oils, you can add them to any food. Now I’m researching how to infuse honey. It kind off hurts the wallet to piss $40 worth of golden grain alcohol to the wind (literally).
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom