Jacksass Gives Northern Lights A Go

There are likely some of those recipes on the forums. Try checking out some of the other sections, you'd be surprised. I know there are people here who make them.

Cool. It's pretty basic, I didn't so that anyone could do it at home but still end up with a nice clean product. I just didn't use a double boiler

I would like to get a gummy recipe , just not that confident in making proper dosage.
Want a recipe that can keep me going comfortably through the day without getting to high and wanting a nap lol.
I just did some gummies.:p
Cooking With Cannabis

What plant did you use , how much was used and how was the outcome
I used sour diesel (sativa) infused coconut oil. I would say 1-3 grams of bud per ounce of oil. I can pop about 4 of the bigger gummies and 4 of the smaller one after a big bowl of bud and chill for the night.
That’s the only hang up with editable... Every batch and everyones results will be different. Just like dosage.
:passitleft:

Hey guys and gals feel free to post anything that comes to mind , the growing process is long and everyone likes chit chat. It's a great way to pick up knowledge and to get to know who your talking with .
If you have a journal going please let me know and I will gladly be a supporter
Chat is always good! I agree. I have one going, link in sig. You're more than welcome to come by :)

Chit chat is always a great way to learn. You'll notice that I just throw things out all the time whether a person may already know what I said or not. I encourage others to do the same thing, it helps others more than one thinks. :)

I have a journal going again. It's in my signature below under ongoing.

Making links aren't too hard. Mostly just copy link to what you want, highlight the text that you want to link with, press the chain button, box comes up, paste link there.

It's really as easy as copy and pasting the link from the page you want, going to your settings, go to where you can edit your signature and click that little chain link in the bars above where you type. It will bring up a box, paste the link in the first space. Type in what you want it to say in the 2nd space and click ok. It will then show up in your main edit box.. god I suck at explaining stuff haha

Back
Top Bottom