JadeLotus' Auto Bubilicious!

I have put 3 NL auto to germinate...One is in pot and growing nicely,second one is sprouted but don't want to open and remove seed shell and last one don't want to grow...Frustrated it's such a nice word,can't describe how i feel.Other good thing is that my wife want to take care of one my baby and want to start growing.Hope that xavier will continue with his life,holding crossed fingers.:love:
Morning Teddy!
I have moved from impatient to frustrated. I won't be disappointed unless she dies.

:lot-o-toke::rip: moment of silence for Xavier. She never put out any roots. My dogs helped me discover this when they knocked over her jiffy puck and the seed fell out. I used the paper towel method and she didn't take well with it. At hubby's request the dark devil has taken her place and hopefully won't be too far behind.

Bridgette is awaiting a sister. Had to lower the shelf as she was getting a little heat stress. I thought she would be fine until morning but no such luck.
image12283.jpg

Bridgette is awaiting a sister. Had to lower the shelf as she was getting a little heat stress. I thought she would be fine until morning but no such luck.
image12283.jpg

Now that is probably the saddest photograph I have ever seen. Sorry for you, Jade.

I must say that I was never keen on 'Xavier' as a name. I mean, it's not really a name is it? And sounds a bit manly. Obviously I didn't want to say anything at the time. Parents can call their kids what they want. But I think it was the name that did for her.
:circle-of-love:

:rip:Xavier:confused:Can't wait to see Dark Devil in your box:passitleft:
:lot-o-toke::rip: moment of silence for Xavier. She never put out any roots. My dogs helped me discover this when they knocked over her jiffy puck and the seed fell out. I used the paper towel method and she didn't take well with it. At hubby's request the dark devil has taken her place and hopefully won't be too far behind.

Now that is probably the saddest photograph I have ever seen. Sorry for you, Jade.

I must say that I was never keen on 'Xavier' as a name. I mean, it's not really a name is it? And sounds a bit manly. Obviously I didn't want to say anything at the time. Parents can call their kids what they want. But I think it was the name that did for her.
:circle-of-love:

Thanks Teddy. Guess I shouldn't have let the hubby name one. He only wants me to share the goods with him. I'll be naming the rest. :rofl:

you lost a sprout? sorry man. I've lost sprouts before. it stinks.

Pretty sure I cooked her while germinating. Got a little hot in the window. This one will be soaking in a cup of distilled water until I can see her tap root, then into a jiffy puck.

Thanks for stopping by G.haze. I can't wait to see the dark devil lady love. I want to see some color on her. :passitleft:

Subbed to your journal, pulling up a chair, popping some popcorn and cracking open a brew. I am very interested in seeing how your auto grow goes. I am close to harvest on my current grow and I will be doing some Northern Lights autos on my next. I have never done autos, so I hope to get some pointers as you grow. Good growing!

Don't look at it that way.It may be week behind Bridgette but harvested buds will last week longer than Bridgettes:circle-of-love:I really have some kind of mind therapy when visiting your journal.Nice job Jade:peace:
Destiny aka Dark Devil should pop by morning or by lights on tomorrow. I have her pot ready and waiting! She will be a week behind Bridgette.

Back
Top Bottom