Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #2

ive grown bigger plants in smaller pots when I used my 150 watt hid. they actually had 4 side branches.. kinda miss it. maybe ill just get some stronger cfls?

but again, I don't think the bottleneck is the container size.. these small girls got 64 oz of soil. I think I messed up by letting them get a little hungry. I have 0 veg time so I need everything right.

look at how big this plant got in 32 oz of soil LOL. 18" tall and side branching. 12/12 from seed (just like this grow) but under a 150 watt hid instead of cfls. Paradise Diesel #2

I fear cfl will not produce buds like hid. then again, I didn't even use 150 watts of cfl.. so we really cant compare. I would say lumen vs lumen, but im not buying more lights to match lumen of hid..that is silly in my mind

thanks for the love. ive also noticed that my outdoor plants did better when I was away and not watering so much, so I may water less frequently. my outdoor plants were hurt..they dropped all foliage because of fertilizer burn..they are just starting to throw new shoots with leafs now and its a beautiful sight.

ive grown bigger plants in smaller pots when I used my 150 watt hid. they actually had 4 side branches.. kinda miss it. maybe ill just get some stronger cfls?

but again, I don't think the bottleneck is the container size.. these small girls got 64 oz of soil. I think I messed up by letting them get a little hungry. I have 0 veg time so I need everything right.

look at how big this plant got in 32 oz of soil LOL*. 18" tall and side branching. 12/12 from seed (just like this grow) but under a 150 watt hid instead of cfls.

I fear cfl will not produce buds like hid. then again, I didn't even use 150 watts of cfl.. so we really cant compare. I would say lumen vs lumen, but im not buying more lights to match lumen of hid..that is silly in my mind

*Paradise Diesel #2

thanks for the love. ive also noticed that my outdoor plants did better when I was away and not watering so much, so I may water less frequently. my outdoor plants were hurt..they dropped all foliage because of fertilizer burn..they are just starting to throw new shoots with leafs now and its a beautiful sight.

I keep thinking about the CFL/HPS thing. I have 336 watts of CFL. I am thinking I could get the same production with a 250 watt HPS. Maybe even similar results with a 150 watt HPS.

somethings wrong though I don't get why I get nitrogen clawing and hunger.. if I could feed them more properly it would work out better.

im going to try to water them less often. instead of every other day.. maybe every third day? im also going to feed every other watering with a very light solution! ive gotten used to telling the color of a light solution now, so it should go better than its been with the food situation. I use the same 2 1/2 teaspoon cup, but its always a different color! a couple drops extra will make the mix dark as hell

I've come to a conclusion; "my own personal belief" that scheduling watering is less effective than the light pot & nearly dry top soil method of watering

im not putting up pictures becuase i lost more leaves on the tall girl. sigh.. i hope these buds get somewhat big.

regardless on the 31st they will be 10 weeks old, and 7 weeks into bloom.

I took a couple anyway.. im gonna feed with an even lighter solution in a couple days. going to make sure the solution looks almost clear. just shy of 7 weeks in bloom.

2013-08-29_00-29-26_636.jpg
2013-08-29_00-29-41_668.jpg
2013-08-29_00-29-20_787.jpg
2013-08-29_00-24-15_161.jpg
2013-08-29_00-30-06_849.jpg

I threw a blackout kush bean outside for the hell of it.. do you think its going to finish blooming being that its the end of august? These are regular seeds, so it could be a male.

IMG_20130830_141442307_HDR.jpg

not sure. I just looked it up and I think end of september.. damn. it will probably just start to flower and not finish right?

yea i think your a bit late where i live theres no issue of when i can do it year round outside if i was an outside grower
too many damn people and shit so i don't
Chronic weekend to ya B:thumb:

if its a female ill have to move it inside then :( I should have started it during the beginning of august to get a nice little plant.

i want something really small outside so the neighbors cant even see it. if I start keeping my plants soil correct, I can probably get a decent sized plant with little time. this will be a trail to see how big it gets.

Back
Top Bottom