Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

that's what someone else said too bob. I think we're overfeeding magnesium if that's the case. at first I thought it was a phosphorus issue. my colleagues think it's a micronutrient underfeeding so we increased micro and cal/mag. I have to convince them it's an overfeed issue, but I really want to make sure I know exactly which nutrient it is first. magnesium is a culprit on the list. thanks.

day 6 of drying. I'm probably going to weigh her tonight.

IMG_146020.JPG
IMG_146217.JPG

Interesting idea on the overfeeding. You see lots of pics of underfeeding and deficiencies but not much except the classic burned tips for overfeeding. That would be an great thing to document if you can figure it out.

:high-five:
Bob

Oh, and that bud looks tasty. :volcano-smiley:

I might be late but I'll stick around til the end. Congrats on the harvest.

thanks guys. any more idea about the nutrient issue pictured above? highlighter colored leaf tips and overall paleness. I'd like to sort it out before we flip to 12/12.

thanks guys. here's the next white rhino plant 1 week old today. she's growing good thankfully.

IMG_060830.JPG

yea i been thinking about what to pop next
got my appointment for the doc this week for my own card
i may throw one outside sooner than later
was gonna wait till summer if i got a card now but
i may throw out a long bloomer since the light only gets to about 14 on the summer and 10-11 in the winter
i don't know so m any choices and i wanna keep making seeds
in my will I'm gonna tell my kids whatever seeds left ill pick certain ones ill tell them to keep the rest I'm gonna tell them to johnny apple seed it
:rofl: hehehehe

thanks guys. it's awesome when you motivate people to pop new seeds :)

good luck getting your card. will that make you legal to grow? it's great that you want to pass seeds down and keep your genetics alive. johnny appleseed it up :high-five:

thank you BAR dani mono bob D cronic. hi sbg and bapple and welcome. week 2 for the led white rhino sprout. I'm scratching my head like why did I grow another white rhino I could have grown anything because I have journals on every plant I've ever grown :rofl:

shoulda popped a blackout kush or snow white. now I'm scratching my head even more. did I ever grow a casey jones under hid or do I need to give her some redemption? lol

oo got that kali bubba too.

IMG_062336.JPG

I am the farthest from an expert, but I believe the leaf issue may be overfeeding. With my expirence on overfeeding, I starting seeing issues with the lower leaves first, they got crispy on all edges of a green leaf, then it worked its way inward. When I adjusted to lower feeding, the newer growth greener up, but the lower ones continued to die.
Not saying this is your issue, just my take on feeding.
The mods are working on issues with my account, otherwise, I would have inserted a "thumbs up" and a "ssmiling face" emoji!

thanks guys. I think the soil is staying too wet or something it's an environment caused by the leds. she's gonna hopefully pull through it though. only hitting her once a week with water. temps are good. lower than what I'm used to that's for sure. got 140 watts of heat. I tripped one night and planted a kali bubba seed for some unknown reason so I'm gonna hang some cfls in my closet and maybe the 150 idk yet lol. might get her to the height for the leds in 4 weeks with cfls and throw her down there if the leds work on white rhino fingers crossed.

you know how it goes bob :smokin:

white rhino is 3 weeks old and revealed pistils 11/24

IMG_064233.JPG

kali bubba bean

IMG_063931.JPG

Back
Top Bottom