Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

hey bob how's it going?

just pulled white rhino at 8 weeks in bloom and hung the leds. I have another white rhino plant breaking ground right now.

some pics coming at you guys

IMG_144127.JPG
IMG_144329.JPG
IMG_144627.JPG
IMG_145328.JPG
IMG_144928.JPG

thanks my dude hoping for like an oz from her.

gonna try to not fry this plant with the leds and see how she does.. luckily i can start at 22" away but I only have the head room you see. gonna check the lux in a second.

Nice, I worry that I keep my LEDs (3w reflectors from TOP) too close. The plants don't seem to mind visually but could it be stunting them? Will be interesting to get more info on that, love to see the lux numbers on your lights.

Congrats B...

hey guys this thing is bright at about 11,000 lux 24" away.. the fan was making an annoying dragging sound but I opened it up and spun her real good so hopefully it stops. I have my plant maxed out at 22" away from the light. lst is going to be necessary but it also is with hps. I'm going to lst a bit earlier this time around.

Hey b. Things have been crazy lately and I haven't been stopping by regularly to read like I used to.
Sorry if I missed it earlier, but, what led did you get this time? I remember the issues you had with your 300w and all the pm's talking about it.
If I read correctly, your starting the led at 22in, correct? You grow area looks different, is it, or is it just rearranged?
Bust of luck brother!

I got a 60x5w led fixture and I thought it was going to a little less bright than the 100x3w fixture but it's not. it's about the same brightness. same exact grow space but this time I'm not propping my plant up at all. I actually took that blue board out from under the plant to get an extra inch or two of vertical space.

hi dennise. if I can't make it work I'm going to try the 48x5w reflector or a t5 fixture. I'm doing some research and finding out that t5 lights are actually really good for growing plants. the companies that replace metal halide fixtures with t5 fixtures are telling me that 100 watts of t5 lighting can replace 150 watt of hid lighting?

let's hope so. they do setup plants great.. lots of nodes and branching.

I have 3 of the older 48x3w units and I really like them. Especially for smaller spots. I have 3 grow areas now and the smaller lights have been perfect to move around. Here is a pic from my setup with 1 light in place. Hope you don't mind the pic.
SeedlingHouse1.JPG

Bob

please sos what nutrient issue is this? we are in rockwool and need to fix it asap. it's holding some plants back. thanks

IMG_057331.JPG

IMG_057437.JPG

Back
Top Bottom