Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

That's still incredible to me. I live in a state where it's a felony to grow one plant and I have always been to scared to try it. Well have a few times and things beyond my control forced me to stop.

These things led me to not realize you could get so much from such a small amount of light. I fully understand you have good soil, nutes, experience, and genetics but still. 150 wattts and you're almost clearing an O and it certainly looks like you'll clear it this time. I'm super impressed. Gives me hope for my own future!

thanks and you can for sure grow more than an ounce under a 150 watt hps fixture. when I had more space in my grow room I grew two plants under a 150 watt hps fixture and yielded 25-30 from each plant or 50-60 grams total 12/12 from seed. if you grow two plants under a 150 watt hps and veg them for a few weeks you'll get at least two ounces.

take a look at my prior 150 watt hps grows. they're short, skim through the photos:

Master Kush
Paradise Diesel #2
Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush

oh and yea sorry I noticed the 30 gram remark thats why I was curious about the dry weight, still, even 15 to 20 is awesome!

Now I am reading your post above and super happy about that man thank you!! I'm really good with plants just never got to grow buds start to finish before. Furthest I ever got was 6 weeks into flower on an obvious sativa bag seed. She long gone now.

I will look through those threads now and again thank you for that info. I'll certainly be sticking around now. The fact I totally gave up on growing until it's legal is what prompted me to finally make an account lol. Your my first post and sub.

so I jinxed my plant. she's not drinking much and losing upper leaves. I might flush her and hope for the best even though she didn't show any signs of nutrient stress :lot-o-toke:

what do you guys think? maybe nutrient lockout?
IMG_042930.JPG

it does like a P problem and it's on my beautiful indoor girl :/

she's not drinking much the past four days. before I had this issue I was watering her every other day. I think I overfed her because I was feeding every watering.

I would suggest you could flush her... But, if she isn't using the water there is going to be a host of other problems if you saturate her.

Is the soil warm or cold to touch? When it gets to winter here, plants really slow up since the soil is cold to touch. You might be able to bring her on with nothing more than a heat mat under the pot, or an old cfl to bring the soil temperature up.

The warmer soil will speed up the micro biological processes and speed up the plants growth. If she doesn't bounce through then you could flush.

I gave her a small flush and she's ok now. she wants water every 3rd day now instead of every 2nd day.

you guys are gonna think I'm crazy.. I bought another led fixture. I'm going to keep my hps fixture though, don't worry. I'm going to run the same strain, same container size, and same nutrients and see which yields more. the first led fixture I had pulled about 180 watts and was too strong, second one I had pulled about 100 watts and was too weak, and this one pulls about 140 watts and I'm hoping it'll work well.

I'll be watching eyes wide open B. You know how I love experiments.

thanks guys, I'm excited too. monday will be 7 weeks in bloom for snow white and I'll hang my led fixture in my room and start another snow white plant for a week. then when I harvest the current snow white plant the monday after (11/2, 8 weeks in bloom) the led fixture and plant will go in the dedicated grow area.

here's my outdoor blackout kush harvest. she was pulled early due to impending frost, but she still looks and smells good.

IMG_049933.JPG
IMG_050733.JPG

Congrats B...

thanks BAR. there was also another small branch to the blackout kush plant, but I smoked it last night. unfortunately it was still a bit wet. hopefully she'll be dry tonight.

Back
Top Bottom