Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

no nothing directly above it. I wonder if white vinegar kills mildew? this sucks because I was checking her for bugs and stuff every time I visited and found nothing till now. I even have a couple spiders that love to hangout on her which is good because they eat bugs.

I sprayed her yesterday with a mix I made and checked on her today and her leaves are burnt as hell. she doesn't even smell strong anymore :/ I hope she bounces back somehow.

my indoor girl is still looking good though. I'll get a picture of her now.

2 weeks in bloom. at least she looks like she's blooming quickly.

IMG_035434.JPG
IMG_035638.JPG

Shes Pretty Brotha :thumb:
sorry haven't been around much the work schedules weird
and it throws off what I do during the day

hey cronic, thanks for the compliment and for stopping by.

MI, that looks like nutrient burn.

look at how I burnt my plant with that powdery mildew spray.

IMG_036045.JPG

anyone ever grow in rockwool before? I need some suggestions because I'm joining a rockwool grow soon. do you guys feed every watering or can I do water, feed, water, feed like I do in my soil grows? also does rockwool get watered every 2-3 days like soil plants? I'm thinking about buying a ppm meter just to see what my feedings look like. thanks in advance.

thanks mono. I was hoping you and cronic would reply. I was watching some videos and I saw to soak the rockwool in ph adjusted water before starting. do they even get watered daily when the light cycle is 12/12?

Other than the spots from the mildew spray the outdoor girls are healthy right?

yes they are. I have 1 outdoor girl and 1 indoor girl right now.

right, right.. It's 2 heads on that outdoor plant.

theres a few guys that like using rockwool croutons
they call it capn style
it involves pumps and a res timed waterings

They're using rockwool cubes and hand watering. Do I really have to feed every time I water? I can't do feed, feed, water? My soil girls are on a feed, water, feed, water schedule. Also how often do you think I'll have to water under 600 watt hps fixtures?

Rockwool cubes hold water, forever. The roots will not grow "down" unless you water very little. Especially with soil, just barely water for the first month of life. But since you go straight 12 12, they may last longer with water. But, again, every grow differs. Since you are using hps again, the cubes week probably dry faster because of temps.

Love your 12 12 grows b!

They're using rockwool cubes and hand watering. Do I really have to feed every time I water? I can't do feed, feed, water? My soil girls are on a feed, water, feed, water schedule. Also how often do you think I'll have to water under 600 watt hps fixtures?

I've never grown with rockwool, so take my advice with a pinch of salt.

Coco, as far as I know is the same as rockwool in that it contains 0 nutrients. We have to supply all the nutrients to the plant, at the correct level and pH. This is why they grow so much faster.

Soil contains nutrients and buffers them so to speak so the plant can take what it wants, when it wants. Feeding every day in soil generally results in over feeding.

In a hydroponic setting, plain water is generally useless to the plant as it doesn't contain any of the essential nutrients required for growth, which is why we feed every watering.

Currently I have four flowering plants in coco, 8 litre pots. I'm feeding the garden three times a day, 1 litre of water per plant, per watering. Nutrient solution is always 2/3 recommended strength.

It's a bit more work, but the results are worth it. Here is Skunkage from TH seeds, flowered her at the first set of true leaves ;)

P1040624.JPG

Back
Top Bottom